What's up with all this anti-semitism?

I'm curious as to how the Jewish faith believes the true messiah will be any more convincing than Jesus was.

He gives out free video game consoles, beer and super powers.

I hope that's satire.

As a Christian, that is wrong to hate Jews.
Jesus was Jewish.
The Jews are God's chosen people.
The world ends, when everyone turns on Israel.

God would not want you to hate anybody.

People act as if Christ's misison was to stay alive and they ruined it. They forget that Jesus needed to die. They just fulfilled proffisy (?)

when have they ever been proud of it?
Did Jesus have no self-esteem? Wouldn't Jesus have become a Christian the moment he believed in himself?

**** Jew Bag.

"Because Jews lie all the time!"

250px-Eric.svg.png

All racism is some subtle form of jealousy. You can go on and on about how the people you hate are beneath you, are idiots, have no good qualities, etc., but the things you hate usually are because of something they have going on you don't.

i'm curious to why this thread was even started. jews are discriminated against by some ppl just like any other ethnicity or religious group is discriminated against.i don't see why a thread was created specifically on the topic of why ppl hate jews.

that said i think the jew-hate has to do with the jesus but ppl didn't like jews even before then cuz they thought they were right & stuck to their beliefs & stuck together. even when the jews went to europe they preserved their customs and lived in their own communities & married within the faith (thus preserving the jewish ethnicity), and humans have always been wary of anything different or non-conforming. plus jews were often well-off, fueling jealousy (as they probably still do).

and a new reason to hate jews: ISRAEL. so basically the us & uk didn't want any jews after ww2, so they let them steal land that had been occupied for thousands of years by some of its aboriginal ppl, expel the unwanted inhabitants, & invite all jews to the neighborhood.

^thats personally the only reason i could possibly stomach for someone hating jews, but only if like 1/2 their family died due to the israeli military & they'd never met a civilian jew or something. u often have to excuse ignorance.

also, plz don't toss around the word ANTI-SEMETIC, because semites arn't just jews, arabs are also semites. so none of the countries in the middle east can be called anti-semetic, although some can be called crazy haters.

thats kinda all for now.

kill em all i say!

not the jews, but people in general :D
it's stupid to hate someone because of race and stuff, hate them because they exist, but don't discriminate for fracks sake!
ah, i got baned on a forum about forthnight ago because i told the admin he was a jew hating bastard :D and he is!

I don't find there is a lot of racism against Jews but a lot of people hate the continued insane actions of Israel and rightly so.

“Throw the Jew down the well, so my country can be free, you must grab him by the horns, then we have a big party” Borat

I love it when threads like this get bumped and then the arguments get picked up and repeated all over again.

I love it when threads like this get bumped and then the arguments get picked up and repeated all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"