What's worse? Marijuana or Alcohol?

blind_fury said:
The funny thing is, you go to Amsterdam, where you can get weed anywhere legally and their society isn't overrun by left wing radicals. It's just a cool place where most people are nice and civil. Legalized weed didn't destroy their society and it wouldn't destroy ours either.

Yeah. The government's just way too uptight.

Admiral_N8 said:
Once you become a pothead its very very hard to stop as well.

I see people who were alcoholics drop the habit all the time.
You're not very aware.
blind_fury said:
The funny thing is, you go to Amsterdam, where you can get weed anywhere legally and their society isn't overrun by left wing radicals. It's just a cool place where most people are nice and civil. Legalized weed didn't destroy their society and it wouldn't destroy ours either.
Don't you mean right wing radicals?
Admiral_N8 said:
Whats with the large number of pot smokers that post on internet forums??
I'm not a fan of pot. Tried it many times, never really liked it. I love love love booze, but I'm not dumb enough to think alcohol is less destructive than pot. Clearly you've never smoked pot, you seem to be informed by ridiculously overblown anti-pot commercials and propaganda. I'd bet a fiver you've never really drinken much, if any, alcohol either. It's really hilarious how you always seem to vehemently enter arguments that you have NO perspective on.

Admiral_N8 said:
Whats with the large number of pot smokers that post on internet forums??
more people than you think actually smoke pot and you are happily unaware

it might be your doctor, your lawyer, a co-worker, your college professor, anyone

PLAS said:
more people than you think actually smoke pot and you are happily unaware

it might be your doctor, your lawyer, a co-worker, your college professor, anyone

They're everywhere! :eek: *Creepy Music*

PLAS said:
I think he was just pointing out that the guy mistakenly, I'm assuming, said Amsterdam wasn't overrun by the left, when I think he meant the right.

Pardon me for my ignorence. But what, do people buy Mary Jane in 711's in Amsterdam?

Or where the hell do they get it?

Lord Siva said:
Pardon me for my ignorence. But what, do people buy Mary Jane in 711's in Amsterdam?

joints are delivered each morning to your doorstep by the Jointman, he usually makes his rounds after the Milkman, who also sells Moloko Plus

actually, a couple of years back, a very right wing (and gay, funnily enough) politician was assasinated by an immigrant, on account of his extreme right wing ness. he was extremely popular with the dutch people, blessed little groovers that they are.

Lord Siva said:

"Coffee shops". There are little mushroom shops around too.

logansoldcigar said:
actually, a couple of years back, a very right wing (and gay, funnily enough) politician was assasinated by an immigrant, on account of his extreme right wing ness. he was extremely popular with the dutch people, blessed little groovers that they are.

Log Cabin Republicans are silly. :up:

PLAS said:
joints are delivered each morning to your doorstep by the Jointman, he usually makes his rounds after the Milkman, who also sells Moloko Plus

Is he Jamaican?

logansoldcigar said:
they legalized weed and go around killing hypocritical, two faced, no good, prude cons?

uncanny

and the joints get delivered to your doorstep :eek:

I can really only handle a few days at a time of Amsterdam.

Calvin said:
I can really only handle a few days at a time of Amsterdam.
it would be kinda like having a constant orgasm all the time

sounds like a good idea on paper, but it would be kinda different in a real situation

PLAS said:
it would be kinda like having a constant orgasm all the time

sounds like a good idea on paper, but it would be kinda different in a real situation
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would lose my mind completely after about two weeks.

Calvin said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would lose my mind completely after about two weeks.
not so much loosing as displacing

PLAS said:
not so much loosing as displacing
I can handle displacing, but if it were more than 5 or so days, I'd probably never find it again. Fun times though, can't wait to go back if I'm ever back on the continent soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"