Alcohol vs. Marijuana: All things considered, which one is worse for you & society &

both of them are worse on us because they have alot of bad things that effects on our health
marijuana has many many bad effects on mood and not like alot of websites that said
depending on this article that speak about Marijuana Withdrawal, Symptoms
they wrote about some of those effects

Depersonalization
You may feel like you are not the same person or it seems you are going crazy.

It usually happens as a result of intense anxiety.

Plus, you may feel like you have never experienced such a thing ever before; that is due to your brain chemistry which has been left in an out-of-order state.

You might act oddly, differently and even weirdly; however, that is because of the lack which your mind is trying to fulfill any other way, yet finding it very hard.

Headaches and dizziness
Since your brain depends on something in order to gain focus and attention, then it is more likely to feel lost, ached and dizzy!

It got accustomed to taking marijuana in order to fulfill the need to be alert and concentrated.

Mood swings
Some people experience extreme changes in mood when trying to quit this drug.

You may feel okay one minute and then raging mad or being depressed the next.
those things seem like an exaggeration. for the past 4 years, I quit using the drug for 30 days and never experienced the symptoms the way that website describes it.

by the way, this is your first and only post in this forum, and you decided to bump a year old thread?

mankind?

i've heard about a lot of scientists saying that marijuana is the overall less dangerous substance than alcohol. well alcohol is already legal, what sense is there in having a less dangerous drug to stay illegal? makes no sense.

there are bad things about marijuana though. kill brain cells, i heard you can get schizophrenia, smoking anything is just bad for you

and alcohol...i heard a doctor recently it's the most dangerous drug. everybody does it though so there's nothing that needs to be said about it.

so, which one is worst for

1. you
2. society
3. & mankind?

They are both dangerous in my opinion. I have seen the extreme effects of both, and neither were pretty sights.

MGsyvQ8.jpg

That wall is making amazing things happen. :o

I've known way more people with booze problems than pot problems. If anything my husband claims he had bad temper problems until he started smoking pot. He claims it mellowed him out. :)

They are both dangerous in my opinion. I have seen the extreme effects of both, and neither were pretty sights.
yeah but one of them is legal. so, shouldn't they both be legal or illegal?

and they're not the same chemical so factually and objectively one of them has to be more dangerous.
In defense of marijuana vs cigarettes, the worst part of cigarettes is not the tobacco, it's all the additives they put in the cigarette
doesn't really matter what the breakdown is, the point is smoking is bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"