Whats your bedtimes on here?

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
When do you guys sleep on here? Seems alot of you have posts at like 1, 3, 5 am or so. I am just wondering when do you go to bed if any on here?

Myself I usually am in bed around 10:30pm.

I often stay up til 2. but I have a job now...that number will go way down.

musclesforsupes said:
When do you guys sleep on here? Seems alot of you have posts at like 1, 3, 5 am or so. I am just wondering when do you go to bed if any on here?

WHATEVER TIME THE MEDS KICK IN . :(

musclesforsupes said:

The times that are listed are in reference to your time.

For example, if I live in a time zone that says 2pm, but your time zone says 4 pm, all the posts I make will appear on your computer at 4 pm.

i clicked 1-2am before i saw the anytime i want option. Oh well, i guess on average it ends up being 1-2am

I usually go to bed about 1 am. Though I rarely post on here at night. I do the vast majority of my posting while I'm at work during the day.

damn it I didnt vote for nachos. I wanna revote

It'll usually range from midnight to 2:00 am, with a tendency towards the latter, but I can go to bed whenever I want, really.

:)

being a college student, it's anywhere between 2:30 and 3:30.

Spider-Nerd said:
being a college student, it's anywhere between 2:30 and 3:30.
being a college student...you're still in class? what the heck college do you go to?

Usually, at around 1AM-2AM
At Friday´s and Saturdays, at around 5AM-6AM

But, i can go anytime i want :)

I refuse to accept anybody actually sleeps on here! :mad:

Well I don’t………………:(

if I had a choice I wouldn't even have a bed... I'd sleep on the floor.

I go to sleep when I'm tired, therefore it varies from night to night.

But insomnia rules, in a paranoid, cold sweat sort of way.

I go to sleep when I want to. I don't have a bedtime. But usually I'll go to sleep at around 11:00. And then every now and then insomnia kicks in and I don't fall asleep until like 3am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"