What's your Favorite X-MEN Mutant?

Gambit
Rogue
Wolfsbane
Nightcrawler

Three out of four featured in the movies. (Though I'm still not happy with
Rogue's portrayal, but what are you gonna do?) When's it gonna be Rahne's turn?!

I'm tempted to say Victor Creed, but what I like most about him is Liev Schrieber, which doesn't seem to be the point. Purely as a character, I'm drawn to Nightcrawler and Gambit.

Hands down, Nightcrawler! :woot:

But I am more partial to the gleeful, happy-go-lucky personality of Kurt (think Dave Cockrum....or even Claremont's 'Excalibur' version). Not digging the kind of...emo Nightcrawler that the character seems to have evolved into. Perhaps I am in the minority on this??

I actually prefer the original swashbuckling Kurt too. I liked when he was the only happy-go-lucky guy left on the team as the X-Men in general started becoming more edgy and angsty.

Wolverine and Rogue, with probably Cyclops coming in third.

I like all on the team.

Cyclops, Polaris and Magneto. Love them all.

*pokes*

Just popped into say that I like "happy" Nightcrawler, better then "emo" Nightcrawler, but the funny part is I really loved him in X2. (His purity and innocence were
very endearing to me. I would've preferred him to not be covered in freaking scars, but oh well!) Plain Blue skin would've been better since they were worried about fur, not those stupid scars. :(

I like Nightcrawler in Ulimate X-Men... he's sort of a combination of the happy NC and the emo NC. And he was so cute when he got made at Rogue for calling him the devil after Angel showed up.

I like Nightcrawler in Ulimate X-Men... he's sort of a combination of the happy NC and the emo NC. And he was so cute when he got made at Rogue for calling him the devil after Angel showed up.

I'm glad to see there are so many fans of the 'happy-go-lucky' Kurt! :heart: Course, for me, any Kurt is good Kurt! I wish they would have had more with him in X2 (or had him come back for X3).

Mini Wolfsbane: Just popped into say that I like "happy" Nightcrawler, better then "emo" Nightcrawler, but the funny part is I really loved him in X2. (His purity and innocence were
very endearing to me. I would've preferred him to not be covered in freaking scars, but oh well!) Plain Blue skin would've been better since they were worried about fur, not those stupid scars. :(
:up: Totally!

you mean the movie version, right?
i get a bit confused as you're asking a general question.

so x-men movie version it is then.

my faves for the movie version:

1. Pyro
totally different from the original character but i love his *****ebag scene at the museum.. lol

2. Magneto
3. Mystique
4. Phoenix

note that they are all movie versions only

;)

Hey that Logan/Scott picture is insane!!! I mean, Wolverine is supossed to be shorter than Cyke, right??? :cwink:
:hehe:

In total i have 6 but my favorites sort of stem more from the comics than the movies...

I've been a fan of the x-men since i was born in the early 80's and have seen near three decades of it so far. My family have been fan's since the 60's so it's been a constant essence in the house i grew up in.

in the 80's my first favorite x-men character was The Beast, i always liked that whole scientist/beast creature but i think over the years his personality has become more abrupt than how he was portrayed in the 80's comic. i remember reading alot of x-factor comics of that time.

Then came the early 90's and the animated series brought a whole nother level to the comic books - to which i became a fan of Gambit and had been for many years after. He still is one of my favorites but appears lower on my list.

near the end of the 90's and the animated series was coming to an end and you were introduced to alot more characters Sinister became my third favorite character. before you really saw much of sinister the comics in my oppinion only had 3 ideologies of mutation, xaviers dream, magnetos dream and the fears of human kind. when sinister was introduced, it highlighted that there were more views to mutant kind.

I stopped reading the comics for a short period during the late 90's - just lack of time and resources, but i managed to pick up alot of them stories during the early 00's and one character that stood out lots was Northstar, its a shame his appearance has been limited but i find him quiet funny.

same could be said for Morph who appeared in the exiles comics, to me i didnt read much into the age of apocalpyse comics, i was never a fan of the what if stories, but age of apocaylpse spilled out of the what if into canon so i could no longer ignor it. but Morph became my 5th favorite...

and of recently, ive always followed x-factor comics, my favorite periods were when forge, havok, polaris, strong guy and multiple man were all members... i didnt really have a favorite but in 2005 when they made Madrox and continued it with X-Factor Investigations i soon became a fan of the Multiple Man and to day he has been one of my favourite character so far in the marvel universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"