• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What's your favourite epic crossover ever?

You know what I would have loved to see. During the Age of Apocalypse, what if the entire Marvel line ceased to exist (not just the X-line but Avengers, F4, Spiderman--eventhough I believe Peter was dead during AOA)and where replaced with an Age of Apocalypse theme. Now that would have been epic!
By the way...I like AOA and had a liking for the original run of Amalgam Comics (DC&Marvel-not actual storyline but the books that came from it).

Last edited:
Secret Wars
The Infinity Gauntlet
Operation: Galactic Storm
Civil War
JLA/Avengers
World War Hulk

aoa- my favorite character nate grey was created and actually got to continue on after the aoa story.

x-cutioner's song- really liked the stuff with cable and stryfe, time travel and the original x-force was my favorite team.

annihilation-loved the cosmic characters that got a well deserved revival.
war of kings- really loved to see the inhumans go cosmic also really missed the shi'ar from the annihilation saga and was happy to see them in the new cosmic universe.

onslaught- really loved seeing the army of sentinels. and the x-titles in the spotlight.

kingdom come- the art alone was worth it. really cool to see the old guys teaching the youngsters how it was done.

Kingdom Come was awesome. Surprised noone mentioned Blackest Night. I didn't particularly care for it, but a lot of people did. X-Cutioner's Song was really good as well.

I'm pretty sure that Kingdom Come wins out in the end, barely beating Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"