When is the press screening?

no, im not lying...why would i lie... what would i get from lying?

xwolverine2 said:
i think ill read the newspaper one.......i dont trust crazy people/fanboys (like harry knowless) on writing a well said review:down
Yeah. I might read Moriarty's or Quint's review though

duo_gabo said:
i was at a pirated video place... and there was an xmen 3 dvd copy... i was about to buy it but alas no money...hgehehe
Are you serious?

duo_gabo said:
no, im not lying...why would i lie... what would i get from lying?
Even if it is real its probably a **** version with a bunch of stuff left out. I wouldn't buy it.

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
Even if it is real its probably a **** version with a bunch of stuff left out. I wouldn't buy it.
I would, unless it was really expensive.

xwolverine2 said:
maybe your just evil!:o

im slightly evil.. but still i would not lie abt x-men... i'm a big fan... no way i'll turn evil to the most important thing that i love in this world hehehehe...

i txted my friend to go back to that place and buy me a copy...

Awesome. If it's real and good quality. GIVE ME SPOILERS!!! :D

duo_gabo said:
i txted my friend to go back to that place and buy me a copy...

cool but how is it on pirate already :confused:

I'm not going to buy a crap copy!! if my bro buys one then i wont be happy :( :down:

duo_gabo said:
i was at a pirated video place... and there was an xmen 3 dvd copy... i was about to buy it but alas no money...hgehehe

Hmm...

*cough*ifyougetitwatchthealkalilakesceneandseewhathappenstocyclops*cough*

:D

duo_gabo said:

I just looked & there are X-Men The Last Stand DVDs on Ebay rofl

Something smells fishy...

duo_gabo said:

With all the legal action they took on people who have leaked images and gave reviews. I highly doubt there are any pirated copies floating around out there. Fox legal has done an enormous amount of due diligence to keep things under wraps and everyone is pretty much being watched. A pirated copy would be impossible.

Whoever was selling that DVD was obviously running a scam. nothing more.

xwolverine2 said:
i think ill read the newspaper one.......i dont trust crazy people/fanboys (like harry knowless) on writing a well said review:down

I too will most likely read newspaper/magazine reviews . . . they seem a bit more objective . . . I remember being incredibly pumped after reading one article, which touted X2 as being one of the best superhero movies of all time.

The Hulk was out for over a month well before it hit theaters :p

But thats ok ... couple of friends of mine just debunked the X3 beeing leaked early rumor ;)

Wolverini said:

But thats ok ... couple of friends of mine just debunked the X3 beeing leaked early rumor ;)

That was 2003 not 2006 and also The Hulk did not have as much major controversy over leaked reviews, scripts or images.

probably a mistake lol i doubt a pirated DVD would be out now they come out as soon as the film comes out and they've had a chance to sneak to the cinema with a camera lol.personally i'm gonna buy a pirated copy when it comes out till the DVD comes out

There's almost 3 weeks until release. Of course there's a chance it will be leaked

Wolverini said:

The hulk was :down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"