When is the press screening?

phoenix_force said:
probably a mistake lol i doubt a pirated DVD would be out now they come out as soon as the film comes out and they've had a chance to sneak to the cinema with a camera lol.personally i'm gonna buy a pirated copy when it comes out till the DVD comes out
Actually I bought the perfect man a month before it came out in the UK and it was crap quality lol

ROFL , LadyBoss , please dont tell me your one of those peoples who actually believe security has gotten alot tighter since 2003? Cause , I can asure you , they havent changed or improved as much as they claim it to ;)

Star Wars Episode 3 // Matrix 1 , 2 , 3 etc etc... good examples of piracy and early leaking. I myself posses an Episode 3 dvd screener which is fun. Loads of blue-screens , very funny dialogue and some scene's that try to explain something but actually dont.

It happens ...

well i guess in those films it comes out early somewhere else first or something?

Wolverini said:
ROFL , LadyBoss , please dont tell me your one of those peoples who actually believe security has gotten alot tighter since 2003? Cause , I can asure you , they havent changed or improved as much as they claim it to ;)

Star Wars Episode 3 // Matrix 1 , 2 , 3 etc etc... good examples of piracy and early leaking. I myself posses an Episode 3 dvd screener which is fun. Loads of blue-screens , very funny dialogue and some scene's that try to explain something but actually dont.

It happens ...

I agree that it is possible but you have to look at the situation X3 is in compare to the likes of Sith, Hulk or Matrix. There was a huge controversy over those images and the review that accompanied it. While there had been loads of reviews on the net it's interesting that only one person was targeted from all the other bogus ones.

If there hadn't already been "security issues" with this film then I could see this happening but after all of that controversy I can't see how that at this point it would be possible.

Films always get released earlier thanks to the press :) Press / Magazines need to review a film before they actually print their May/June issues.

I remember the Matrix Reloaded review in a movie magazine here ... it got 2 out of 5 starts. Couple of issues later the reviewer said the movie in theaters was different ( effects wise ) then what he saw at the press-screening :p

LadyBoss said:
I agree that it is possible but you have to look at the situation X3 is in compare to the likes of Sith, Hulk or Matrix. There was a huge controversy over those images and the review that accompanied it. While there had been loads of reviews on the net it's interesting that only one person was targeted from all the other bogus ones.

If there hadn't already been "security issues" with this film then I could see this happening but after all of that controversy I can't see how that at this point it would be possible.

True that. Alot of controversy about images / video's etc etc thanks to MissLadyVenus. Its sad really. I , myself , cant JUDGE a movie by still images or untouched photographs ( Collosus anyone? :p ) and im sure I'm not the only one who thinks about this that way.

Sith had security problems , alot more then X³ has. Stolen reels , people claiming to have made a CGI scene for it etc etc. So far X3 is doing good with only images. The reason why people are so biased about this is simply the fact there's a new director and different writers. If it were Singer producing this movie nothing would have happened. The same was for Terminator 1/2 and 3 ... when they switched from Cameron to Mostow. Cameron relied on good dialogue scenes and alot of explanation. His action scenes are superb though and well thought out. Mostow relies on fast pacing , less dialogue and alot of mayhem and it WORKED for T3.

Everyone thought it would suck , yet Mostow delivered a fine movie! And im sure Ratner will aswell :)

I just hope the press would be so nice to X3, because if X3 is not good at press, I'm expecting the movie would not be number-one in box-office since everybody is looking forward to the DaVinci code.

My friends and me aren't looking forward to TDC. Most of them think it looks terrible

psylockolussus said:
I just hope the press would be so nice to X3, because if X3 is not good at press, I'm expecting the movie would not be number-one in box-office since everybody is looking forward to the DaVinci code.

I'm telling you now, X3 will be criticproof.

WorthyStevens4 said:

Oh come on.

LadyBoss said:

And who is this one person you speak of "Ladyboss"?

I thought LadyBoss was you-know-who. :confused:

There's trouble to be found so she's here and at The Xverse. Yet another incentive to take a break until the film is released.

WorthyStevens4 said:

There never has and probably never will be a comic book adaptation which won't get immediately passed off as crap by certain critics. "Criticproof" is a tad overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"