When spiderman 3 is over,we may get a Venom movie.

Marvel Spider

An Insomniac.
Reaction score
Think about it, there's a 99.9 percent chance that Venom's in spiderman 3,so we may get a Venom movie after that.A Venom movie was planned before spiderman came out,but it never got off the ground.Venom should still get his movie because he has his own comic book and Carnage should be the one he fights.:venom:

I remember hearing that New Line Cinema was going to do that. Heres hoping that he gets enough screen time in Spider-Man 3.

It was an interesting idea for that Venom movie too. Completly against the comic but interesting.

cerealkiller182 said:
It was an interesting idea for that Venom movie too. Completly against the comic but interesting.
No he ran on his own for a while

ShadowBoxing said:
No he ran on his own for a while

Right, but the movie was an origin story that was completly different from the comics.

I'd hate to quote Will Smith, but AW, HELL NO!!! :down

I don't know what to think. The Topher Grace Venom is interesting and based off the spoiler storyline, I can see how he'd fit in with the style of SPider-man movie the last one had.

However, if they're going to make a Venom movie, I'd like it to be an R-rated movie and would like an Eddie Brock that fits with the traditional Spider-man comics.

I dont want a Venom spin-off ever.

I hope we NEVER see a Venom spin off based on Topher Grace's Venom.

Lol

Hey based off of the spoiler storyline, yes it will be different than the comics but it may be pretty good. It'll be something different than the Venom we know from the comics I'll admit but it might make a pretty interesting villain for the movies. It seems they're aiming for kind of a dark Peter Parker type villain. Plus, how he's rumored to fit into the storyline will provide interesting angst moments.

He may be good, but yes, if they go with a Venom movie, I'd like to see the traditional Venom.

spideyman05 said:
I remember hearing that New Line Cinema was going to do that. Heres hoping that he gets enough screen time in Spider-Man 3.

New Line lost the rights after inactivity

Well, I'm for it and I'll actually explain why.

I think that a Venom movie would be an excellent way could kind of serve as a Bizarro Spider-man movie. It wouldn't be tied to Raimi's Spider-man movies directly since the movies would take place in a darker alternate universe. However, it would still take place in the Spider-man world(maybe even have Spider-man alluded to a few times or 1 scene in which we see an older/much different Peter Parker just for a brief minute or two as he goes by).

Think about the possibilities! It would provide something different for Spider-man fans to view while still viewing the current Spider-man movies seperate.

Oh GOD NO!!! Please no spin-offs. They'll ruin Venom.

I just hope they use the Mcfarlane Venom in Spider-Man 3.

If they do a venom spin-off they will have to use the 616 venom and the first origin maybe in a flashback, and it couldn't be following the continuity of spiderman 3,the movie will be on tis own and it would haveto be R definitely. I would like a venom movie but if they do it it would have to be somesort of superpowered vigilante theme,in which he kills thugs and finally confronts a superpowered villain,carnage anyone?

Nah, keep spider-man characters in spider-man movies

:up:

Well no one has seen Topher's Venom yet so no one can judge it. As far as I know Topher is bulking up for the role and as I remember in the Ulitmate universe Eddie was skinny and not in anyway strong looking. If a Venom movie was to be made, I would like to see it rated 18's or over. I've read a few Venom comics which are quite good.:venom:

Silver Sable said:
Venom being in SM3 or a spin-off film of him?
Both, honestly. I was a Venom fan 10 years ago but now I think he's overrated, overused & I'm just sick of him.

cerealkiller182 said:
I may regret this but what did they have in mind? I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"