Sequels When will Avengers 2 come out?

Raccoons, bugs, goofy looking characters...

Yeah, this is a misstep in Marvel's plans, and if it ties in with Avengers 2, it will drag that down as well. Mark my words and come back in 2015 to see I told you so... nobody cares about these guys unless you're a fanboy. I really can't see my enthusiasm encompassing a space-raccoon teaming up with the Avengers.

Last edited:
Raccoons, bugs, goofy looking characters...

Yeah, this is a misstep in Marvel's plans, and if it ties in with Avengers 2, it will drag that down as well. Mark my words and come back in 2015 to see I told you so... nobody cares about these guys unless you're a fanboy. I really can't see my enthusiasm encompassing a space-raccoon teaming up with the Avengers.
It's impossible to put into words how wrong you're going to be :yay:

I wonder how people reacted when they heard the Star Wars sequel would have a muppet in it? :jedi

I dunno about Guardians of the Galaxy but Ant-Man is going to be directed by Edgar Wright, it may not be a box-office hit but i'm shure it will be one of Marvel's best films

I dunno about Guardians of the Galaxy but Ant-Man is going to be directed by Edgar Wright, it may not be a box-office hit but i'm shure it will be one of Marvel's best films

Yes, Lord. We know you like Edgar Wright. You've been mentioning that for a year.

I wasn't too excited for a Guardians of the Galaxy film at first, but I'm starting to come around.

Yes, Lord. We know you like Edgar Wright. You've been mentioning that for a year.
I trust in Directors, i only watched 3 of his films, never watched his tv show, from what i saw his style fits Ant-Man perfectly, and yes KangConquers, we all know you like Guardians of the Galaxy from you avatar, no need to to go and look as all superheroes as inferior to Guardians

I wasn't too excited for a Guardians of the Galaxy film at first, but I'm starting to come around.
Me too, hope it's as epic as it seems with some of its characters and the scale

I hope sooner then later..and more news the better..I honestly am really excited/depressed for sequal being that it is so long along away..i feel its really bratty to be ungreatful where getting Ironman and Thor next year

I hope sooner then later..and more news the better..I honestly am really excited/depressed for sequal being that it is so long along away..i feel its really bratty to be ungreatful where getting Ironman and Thor next year

I'm one of the few people that are more excited for Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World than Avengers 2.

You just can get as much character development and focus on a singular character in a film with 6 superheroes.

2015 obviously.

The question is will they get Ant-Man out before it?

Hopefully 2014 will be a three film year with Ant-Man hitting in June.

What? YOu think a space racoon works better than a guy that can change his size?

:woot:

Ant-man would be fresh air on the sequel, specially on the visuals department. Black Panther would be a great watch too.

But Ant-man seems their first option for the sequel, with his own movie already in development.

Antman will surprise many people, time will tell.

I'm really kind of hoping we get:

2014:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (April)
Guardians of the Galaxy (August)
Ant-Man (November)

2015:

Black Panther (February)
The Incredible Hulk 2 (May)
Avengers 2 (Late July)

Now that would be ballsy. I personally think there should be at least one established sequel every year...just as sort of a guarantee for Marvel. So that means an Iron Man, Thor, Cap, or Avengers movie every year.

Last edited:
I want to see a sequel as soon a possible, but they shouldn't rush it. Late 2015 would be fine, but if it takes longer to make a really good movie it will be ok.

2014:

Ant-Man (November)

2015:

Black Panther (February)
Avengers 2 (Late July)

Now that would be ballsy. I personally think there should be at least one established sequel every year...just as sort of a guarantee for Marvel. So that means an Iron Man, Thor, Cap, or Avengers movie every year.

It would be ballsy, *and* it would make 2015 a virtual gold mine for Marvel.

I still think Dr. Strange needs to come out before TA2, though. Before the Avengers face off against Thanos, they're REALLY gonna need Dr. Strange in the lineup. For "historical authenticity," as well as the kind of god-powered, reality-bending uber-magic that will be needed to defeat a cosmic power like the Mad Titan.

Unless Thanos isn't the main villain in TA2, in which case Dr. Strange can wait for Phase 3.

Or just replace him with Adam Warlock.

That's why I think it's the other way around.
Dr. Strange, as a more popular and marketable character, gets to take on certain properties and roles of Adam Warlock, and they leave Warlock out of the MCU. I'd rather it not develop that way, but Marvel has to combine and absorb characters whenever possible, because $150 million+ budgets for 2-3 2-hour movies every year doesn't allow for nearly as much character development and exploration as the Marvel Universe truly needs.

I'd be willing to wait until 2016 if needed. If that allowed Ant-Man to finally get made and maybe even allow for Black Panther to get his film.

I'd be willing to wait until 2016 if needed. If that allowed Ant-Man to finally get made and maybe even allow for Black Panther to get his film.

^ this!
If they add Strange to the MCU before A2 that would be great too

:up: :up:

xnbro.jpg

2014:

Ant-Man (November)

2015:

Black Panther (February)
Avengers 2 (Late July)

That would be a great line up, even though I'd like a Dr. Strange film in Phase 2.

Didn't SDCC kinda lay it all on the table for Phase 2? I mean, I wasnt there but it seemed like they told us every film that would be before Avengers 2.

Now, I want Panther and Strange films as much as the next guy, but it sounds like we are gonna have to wait until phase 3.

Last edited:
Phase 1 (Done)

- Iron Man
- The Incredible Hulk
- Iron Man 2
- Thor
- Captain America
- The Avengers

Phase 2

- Iron Man 3
- Thor 2
- Captain America 2
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Avengers 2 (which will be primarily based around the team vs. Thanos)

Then with Phase 3, they could give the Phase 1 characters a break while also introducing new characters in solo films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"