Sequels Marvel Universe Movies & Avengers Seguels

Pinky021

Civilian
Reaction score
Do you think that the next sequels for Marvel, Iron Man 3, Thor 2 & Cap 2 will also be related as a one universe leading to Avengers 2?,, I certainly hope so, we can see more cameos of other heroes in their movies and make an appearance in the next Avengers movie. Your thoughts...

The MCU is here to stay, but they might tone down the cameos a bit. Which is sad, cause I liked them.

Yeah, me too,, I always thought that it'd be cool to have other superheros in SH movies,, at least cameos... like for example, we're seeing Spider-Man swinging in NY city, or fighting villains, but you know there are other heroes in NY, but we don't see them,...

I think the threads leading to Avengers 2 will come from within the Cap, Iron Man and Thor sequels. Probably a few actual superhero cameos, if they're cool and they make sense, and don't detract from the story like Fury did in IM2. If Thor has more than two scenes in Iron Man 3, for instance, it detracts from IM3, imho. But at the same time, the idea of Tony Stark's Hulkbuster appearing in TIH2 for a conference and a fight scene is awesome.

But at the same time, the new heroes: Black Panther, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange - they shouldn't have those cameos, because they need to be established as self sufficient.

I think the threads leading to Avengers 2 will come from within the Cap, Iron Man and Thor sequels. Probably a few actual superhero cameos, if they're cool and they make sense, and don't detract from the story like Fury did in IM2. If Thor has more than two scenes in Iron Man 3, for instance, it detracts from IM3, imho. But at the same time, the idea of Tony Stark's Hulkbuster appearing in TIH2 for a conference and a fight scene is awesome.

But at the same time, the new heroes: Black Panther, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange - they shouldn't have those cameos, because they need to be established as self sufficient.

Oh I don't know. They should at least have some hints in those movies that they are part of a larger universe. They don't have SHIELD to show up. Name dropping is all they need now

SHIELD should still show up, if and when its appropriate. Note that its not just a matter of "how much does this drive the plot", its also a matter of "what would logically happen in the established setting".

However, tying them into the MCU does not mean tying them into *Avengers*.

This is a good point. It's always nice to see my old posts and realize I wasn't completely crazy.

I hope the expand MCU and not just confine it too "the avengers"

example: why can't Amazin Spider Man exist in MCU? Like just something real real subtle like introducing the King Pin in Iron Man 3 or Hulk 2 as like a "consultant" to stark or Banner like a small cameo or maybe a supporting role and then having him being a promonent character in the amazing spiderman sequel

He can't exist because Marvel doesn't have the rights.

Iron Man 3, Captain America 2 and Thor 2 should be related to the Avengers 2 since the protagonists appeared in Avengers 1. Like they don't have to ignore that they were in that movie. But they don't have to make a post-credit scene leading to the Avengers 2 movie for every movie. Like for Iron Man 3, I don't want to see a post-credit scene leading to Avengers 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"