When Will You Go See Fantastic Four 2 ?

The Thing 2005

Sidekick
Reaction score
:ff: Ok, this poll is to find out when you'll go see the sequel. You all know when I'm going. Very 1st showing. :ff: :ff: :ff: :ff: :ff: :ff:

As of today 2-21-06, 71 weeks, 497 days, 11,934 hours, 716,058 minutes, 42,963,505 seconds,till opening day.

Ooooooohhhhhhh way to far away to be thinking about this.....LOL.....

JMAfan said:
Ooooooohhhhhhh way to far away to be thinking about this.....LOL.....

I know when I'm going to go see it. Mind was made up after seeing 1st one.

Thursday, July 5th, in the year two thousand and seven at 1:15 PM, standard eastern time...AD.

:thing:

CConn said:
Thursday, July 5th, in the year two thousand and seven at 1:15 PM, standard eastern time...AD.

:thing:
:doom:

The Thing 2005 said:
I know when I'm going to go see it. Mind was made up after seeing 1st one.

no...no...no......count down.....i'll be at showing when the managers at the theatre see it....

I voted never btw

It's a lie

but I voted never

Depending on the hype (good, bad, just like the first one) I may wait for the DVD.

And this is a huge FF fan. I mean, huge fan of the comicbooks.

Mr Sensitive said:
Depending on the hype (good, bad, just like the first one) I may wait for the DVD.

And this is a huge FF fan. I mean, huge fan of the comicbooks.

Not as big as me, and like the 1st, I won't really care what the critics say, or the fans say. I'll see it 1st showing, opening day. Will I go see it on 9 seperate ocassions ? I'm hooked on FF. Have been and always will be my favorites. Still watching the DVD. Can't get enough of them. :)

spoarz_tm said:
Not a fan of the first one then? :D
or perhaps i'm expecting hell to freeze over on a coinciding date as the opening night ;)

The Thing 2005 said:
Not as big as me, and like the 1st, I won't really care what the critics say, or the fans say. I'll see it 1st showing, opening day. Will I go see it on 9 seperate ocassions ? I'm hooked on FF. Have been and always will be my favorites. Still watching the DVD. Can't get enough of them. :)

I don't know your height, but maybe your bigger than me, Thingy.

About FF: sorry, but a big fan of them would know better, buddy.

Mr Sensitive said:
I don't know your height, but maybe your bigger than me, Thingy.

About FF: sorry, but a big fan of them would know better, buddy.

Just because you think it's not up to par, that means I can't enjoy it as much as I chose to ? If you find it to be sub par, as a " FF fan " then fine, but don't try to piss in my oatmeal, cause it isn't going to work.

You know, Thingy-boy, you're quite funny, indeed.

See: it wasn't me who came with that frankly dumb and très, très infantile "not as big as me".

Sow and harvest, fellow.

Besides: of course ya can enjoy it as much as ya can. Feel free. Feast yourself. Not trying to piss in yr oatmeal.

But it's equally useless to use that as an argument pro your movie. It was just weak.

Sometime opening weekend. Cause I'll have school during the week. :D

The Thing 2005 said:
Indeed it was. In some areas, but my enjoyment was ireguardless of those weeknesses.

I agree, I love the movie :D :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"