Where was the Symbiote Black Suit from the Comics?

Would have been cool to see, but I don't think it mattered in the long run.

I only wish it had truly brought out Pete's dark side, as opposed to his idiot one.

LOL.

^^ There we go again!

Really, I can't even get annoyed anymore, It's just so funny!

Thats probably because its hollywood. In California, they always mix things up just to see if it will be good or bad. Its ok though. It would have been better though for Peter (Toby, Actor) to use the original symbiote costume but I think that so much was in the money that more details would mean more time so they just decided to make the movie more simple and make the costume from red and blue to black and white.

When you think about it, the version in the movie makes more sense, in the context it's in. I mean the reason it looked the way it did in the comics, is because he was thinking of Julia Carpenter's costume. Also, you have to admit, the comic version would not look so great in live action.

When you think about it, the version in the movie makes more sense, in the context it's in. I mean the reason it looked the way it did in the comics, is because he was thinking of Julia Carpenter's costume. Also, you have to admit, the comic version would not look so great in live action.

I have to disagree with you, it would've looked amazing in action. Computers they can make anything look good, you just gotta know the right people, even still, it'd be easy to make such a eye catching suit look great

I think they should have used that design but combined it with the texture they used on the black suit. Back when the first movie poster came out someone photoshopped the suit to make it basically look the way I'm describing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"