Homecoming Where will Spider-Man make his Debut in the MCU?

JOE

Reaction score
We know from the agreement that Spider-Man will make his first appearance in one of Marvel's movies prior to his solo film July 28th, 2017. The questions is... Which of the MCU movies will he be thrown into? Please vote in the poll above and discuss as to why you chose that certain movie.

It's gonna be Civil War. Now let's see what the next pointless thread will be.

From the Hollywood Reporter.

What we know right now that is that Spidey will make his MCU debut in Walt Disney Pictures’ Captain America: Civil War, set for release on May 6, 2016. He’ll then get his own solo film with a still-untitled Spider-Man movie, set for release on July 28, 2017. Who will be underneath the mask? According to the trade, it’s going to be a “much younger” actor than Andrew Garfield (currently 31).

From the Hollywood Reporter.

What we know right now that is that Spidey will make his MCU debut in Walt Disney Pictures’ Captain America: Civil War, set for release on May 6, 2016. He’ll then get his own solo film with a still-untitled Spider-Man movie, set for release on July 28, 2017. Who will be underneath the mask? According to the trade, it’s going to be a “much younger” actor than Andrew Garfield (currently 31).
Has Marvel/Sony confirmed this?

We know from the agreement that Spider-Man will make his first appearance in one of Marvel's movies prior to his solo film July 28th, 2017. The questions is... Which of the MCU movies will he be thrown into? Please vote in the poll above and discuss as to why you chose that certain movie.
Most likely going to be Civil War. My main concern is seeing Spider-Man in more MCU films after his solo movie. I HOPE we get to see him in Infinity War part 1 and 2.

Most likely going to be Civil War. My main concern is seeing Spider-Man in more MCU films after his solo movie. I HOPE we get to see him in Infinity War part 1 and 2.

It's pretty much a given that he will be in Infinity War at this point.

Civil War but he will be referenced before then.

Sony above all else wants Spidey in the Infinity War saga, maximum profit assuming they're on some sort of commission/percentage based wage from Marvel.

Exactly. See now you've seen the light.
I really hope there's an after credits scene of Peter's origin in AoU. That would count as an AoU debut, right? Which isn't out of the question considering they don't need to edit anything out of their movie, just shoot another scene and cast Peter Parker. Guess the thread isn't useless after all.

Hahaha Aww I'm sorry. I really got you upset huh? Later buddy

Ehhh Ive got some free time before work.

I reckon they cast an actor weeks ago and they filmed a scene for Age of Ultron

Yeah with civil war starting to film soon I feel like they already have someone and will film a post credit scene for AOU

First full appearence will def be CW though.

I reckon they cast an actor weeks ago and they filmed a scene for Age of Ultron
Wouldn't that be lovely? Props to them if they did, tight lid on that baby.
Yeah with civil war starting to film soon I feel like they already have someone and will film a post credit scene for AOU

First full appearence will def be CW though.
So you're saying he might be in AoU's after credit scene, but not revealed? Similar to IM2?

Wouldn't that be lovely? Props to them if they did, tight lid on that baby.

So you're saying he might be in AoU's after credit scene, but not revealed? Similar to IM2?

Maybe have Peter get bitten in the AOU post credit scene

that would be pretty cool

Definitely Civil War. If he appears anytime before that it will be in a post-credit scene or a small cameo.

he may have a role so small in avengers 2 that i wouldn't even call it a debut, but it would be his first appearance. so i voted for that. his debut either way will be in cap 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"