Homecoming If Spider-Man DOES become part of the MCU, who will become the top Character

Although I will say if some how Chris Evans stays on in Phase 4, he will be the flag ship. While yes the character spider-man might be more iconic, I think the actor Chris Evans might still be preferred over who might be the actor for spider-man

Although I will say if some how Chris Evans stays on in Phase 4, he will be the flag ship. While yes the character spider-man might be more iconic, I think the actor Chris Evans might still be preferred over who might be the actor for spider-man
Wasn't he going to be taking a break from acting for a while? I think he'll be in one Infinity War movie and that's it.

I'm thinking he dies in Part 1 at Thano's hand.

meh, I'd like it if they just kept everything cinematic. the fact that it is serial instead of film means that the budget will be much lower for it.

Well the netflix series are being treated as 13 hour movies instead of episodic

(I mean, there will be episodes, but it's more of one solid story than your standard television fare)

meh, I'd like it if they just kept everything cinematic. the fact that it is serial instead of film means that the budget will be much lower for it.

Supposedly Netflix budgets are quite high for a 13 episode series.

I think Doctor Strange and Star Lord are going to be the big faces of the MCU in the near future. People really enjoyed Chris Pratt's Peter Quill and I have a feeling Doctor Strange is going to be a big hit as well. The audience loves flawed characters (Peter Quill being "an A-Hole, and Doctor Strange being a callus narcissist).

Spidey is most likely going to take Tony's spot as the top grossing solo star. Starting in Phase 4, the initial Avengers will all probably be moving to the wayside, if they get a new box office draw like Spidey, that will be all but guaranteed.

If Spider-man is inducted anytime soon, I could see them either filling Tony's spot in the MCU as the main guy OR waiting a few years to let the dust settle from the awfulness of ASM2.
Well the netflix series are being treated as 13 hour movies instead of episodic

(I mean, there will be episodes, but it's more of one solid story than your standard television fare)
Oh my gosh that is awesome... that is so damn awesome..
I love Marvel movies so to have one that reaches 13 hours is extraordinary :D

yo dude, I dunno why you like your avy so small but I found a bigger version for you to use if you like

image.php

I think the "top dogs" are a three way tie between Downey, Jr., Evans, and Hemsworth in terms of popularity, with Hiddleston as a fourth. I think Spidey has a shot.

I think the "top dogs" are a three way tie between Downey, Jr., Evans, and Hemsworth in terms of popularity, with Hiddleston as a fourth. I think Spidey has a shot.

iron man is definitely the most popular. his post-avengers film made over a billion dollars at the box office.

I don't see Spider-Man knocking Iron Man from that position in the MCU. But, who knows?

I also don't see iron man being as popular since a good portion of fans were alienated from IM3, despite it making over a billion dollars. we really don't know though. as the properties in marvel studios went up, spidey went down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"