Homecoming Where will Spider-Man make his Debut in the MCU?

Maybe have Peter get bitten in the AOU post credit scene

that would be pretty cool
Having his origin in AoU's post credit scene takes care of a lot more than just the obvious. It also takes care of the, "where was Spider-Man during the incidences of the two Avengers movies?" knowing that he gets bit post-AoU. Added to the fact that during the 2017 movie they can jump right into Spidey without an origin explanation. It just works.

I'd put him in the post-credits sequence of Ant-Man as the teaser to Civil War.

The Age of Ultron post-credit sequence is probably set, so I see it happening in either Ant-Man or Civil War.

Ant-Man in particular would be great from a promotional standpoint, especially since it's the one MCU film people don't seem too happy about.

The Age of Ultron post-credit sequence is probably set, so I see it happening in either Ant-Man or Civil War.

Ant-Man in particular would be great from a promotional standpoint, especially since it's the one MCU film people aren't too happy about.

Agreed. You would probably get repeat viewers of the film just from fans wanting to see the post-credits scene.

Civil War would be the most logical film. Where he could play a pivotal role in the actual story. I would rather Dr. Strange be the focal point of his own film.

Another thing to consider. Is although we are just reading of this deal now. It could have been completed weeks ago. So they may already be working on something.

Another thing to consider. Is although we are just reading of this deal now. It could have been completed weeks ago. So they may already be working on something.
Another common misconception by people. They think that just because the deal was announced on February 9th, that they already haven't been planning things since November/December. For all we know, they might be a lot further ahead with this than we think.

Another common misconception by people. They think that just because the deal was announced on February 9th, that they already haven't been planning things since November/December. For all we know, they might be a lot further ahead with this than we think.
Maybe a post-credit scene in Ant-Man?

"From ants to spiders"

Sony is simply banking on his solo films and the possible expansion of spinoffs. Disney wasn't gonna give up anything more than that.

Sony is simply banking on his solo films and the possible expansion of spinoffs. Disney wasn't gonna give up anything more than that.
Especially if Sony is allowed to incorporate members of the MCU into their upcoming Spider-Man solo movie. It's definitely a return on not much of an investment (doesn't cost them anything to have Spider-Man in an MCU movie since that's Marvel's bill).

I see him in Civil War but man if he makes it to AOU. Look out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"