Guardians of the Galaxy Where Will YOU Be Watching The Guardians Save The Galaxy???

Ant

Maaaaan
Reaction score
Hi all! New Registree here! Thought it'd be cool to start a thread on where we'd all share where we're seeing one of the greatest comic book films of our time!

I'll personally be seeing it at IMAX Marbles here in Raleigh for a 7pm showtime on the 31st. Here's to hoping I can get a good seat!

I'll be going to visit my best friend in Edinburgh, and we'll be going to see it together in 3D IMAX on the evening of Thursday 31st July.

2D theater. Because we all wear glasses, and 3D glasses are a pain in the butt to wear with regular eye glasses.

Alamo Drafthouse ... maybe 3-D but probably not.

Regal Movies on TV for the Midnight premiere (Most likely in 3D), Century 16 Cedar Hills Crossing that Friday evening (Probably 2D), Regal Bridgeport Village Stadium 18 & IMAX on Saturday (Likely seeing it in IMAX 3D), Regal Cinemas Pioneer Place Stadium 6 Movie Theater on Sunday (Definitely 2D, only going because it's a theater about 8 or 9 stories up in a skyscraper. Which is pretty darn cool because you can look down to the main lobby from the sky bridges.) and then a final time with my Dad at Regal Movies on TV again (This time in 2D).

I'll see it 5 times at the most.

Last edited:
I'll be seeing it exactly where I saw the preview: The AMC Boston Common IMAX. There's a bigger IMAX screen in Providence but Boston is more convenient and my experience at the preview was great.

First IMAX 3D, then 3D, then a couple of times regular 2D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"