Guardians of the Galaxy

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol.-3-setting.jpg

Decided to create a thread for all the Guardians instead of one for every character. Since they are a team i thought they should remain together instead of 6 different threads without much participation. I feel that this thread as the group itself is stronger as a team.

Here's some of the stuff we've heard so far:

Vin Diesel says the Guardians of the Galaxy will pop up in Thor 4
Chris Pratt to Reprise Star-Lord Role in 'Thor: Love and Thunder' - Variety
Thor 4: Guardians of the Galaxy Star Gears Up For Filming

Yeah, I'm pretty much sold on the idea that the whole crew will be in this now. The only one I'm still a little unsure of is Gamora, but even then, I wouldn't say its impossible.

Could it be for TLT...

Could it be for TLT...

For sure. Im happy she dont need to shave her head again.
Would still feel a little bit wierd Nebula hanging out with the Guardians without Gamora.
I can see the after credit scene is teasing Adam and/or the search for Gamora to generate some hype.

So Vin Diesel, Karen Gillian and Pom Klementieff are already there. Chris Pratt should be arriving soon, Bradley Cooper doesn't need to be there since he just voices Rocket. The only ones missing are Dave Bautista who should be flying there at some point and then there's the question if Zoë Saldaña will show up or not... they might save that exclusively for GOTG3.

Last edited:
Are all the Guardians confirmed to appear or just most?

Are all the Guardians confirmed to appear or just most?

I'd say everyone will be in it, with the possible exception of Gamora, since they'll probably want to save her reintroduction for GOTG Vol 3.

How large of a role they'll have is a different matter.

Seems like they’re shooting all the scenes with the GotG first then if they’re all there now.

I'd say everyone will be in it, with the possible exception of Gamora, since they'll probably want to save her reintroduction for GOTG Vol 3.

How large of a role they'll have is a different matter.
Makes sense, thanks.

Seems like they’re shooting all the scenes with the GotG first then if they’re all there now.
Seems logical, as I can't imagine the Guardians will be in much of the film. It'll probably open with them, but I expect they'll have gone their own way within half hour of the story unfolding.

Seems logical, as I can't imagine the Guardians will be in much of the film. It'll probably open with them, but I expect they'll have gone their own way within half hour of the story unfolding.
That sounds right. Should be some good fun at the beginning but then time to focus on the core story and they probably won’t be a key part of that.

Last edited:
great pairing - the best of two worlds.
After the announcement I couldn’t decide if Multiverse or this is my most anticipated Pahes 4 project.
With hearing so little about Multiverse, the decision is easy for me

Seems like Pom is done with filming.

probably filming Westworld season 4

So I think its safe to call the Guardians will have just little appereance here as expected. Maybe only Pratt will play a bigger role though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"