Which actor would you say looks most like the Joker

Rockbottom

Civilian
Reaction score
All Acting skills aside here, just based on looks alone, who looks the most like him?

EDIT: try to post a pic too.

Heath Ledger. He's got that AMAZING Joker chin and smile.:joker: He's also got very unique, creepy eyes! I was originally in favor of Lachy Hulme for Joker, but I'm completely in favor of Ledger, now!

Ledger looks a bit like joker but Hulme looks more naturally manical compared to Ledger who is more of a handsome type. Paul Bettanny should have got it though he looks like a madman and has the cocky confidence in his features.

Willem Dafoe.

That'¡s the perfect Joker. That's a Joker chin btw, the real deal, oh and the eyes too. And one of the few who can top Nicholson. Too bad Raimi wasted him as a masked lame Goblin.

^Yeah his small performance as Osborne is probably the best bit of acting in the movie imo

I really dont see how Paul Bettany looks like the Joker to be honest, ive seen the manips too, I still dont see it.

Willem_Dafoe_by_LFalco.jpg

This is a cartoon of Dafoe. Instantly reminded to Mr. J

EDIT:

dafoe_w.jpg

This guy did a hand-manip for us.

050918_defoe.jpg

^ Joker after a comic speech and before blowing a guy's head.

Again, Dafoe is so a triumph for the character it was better not to be done, after him it would be pointless to choose a new Joker actor ever again.

If Ledger wasnt cast you people wouldnt give him a second thought for this question.

Crispin glover.

cglover1-1.gif

How can you not love that grin?

Also I think Sean Penn looks a lot like The Joker as seen in The Killing Joke.

Crispin glover.

cglover1-1.gif

How can you not love that grin?

Also I think Sean Penn looks a lot like The Joker as seen in The Killing Joke.

I'm George...George McFly. I'm your density

Obviously Jim Carrey. His role on The Grinch clearly brung out the Joker in him.

I always thought Rupert Everett looks exactly like the Joker watch him in Inspector Gadget.

Christopher Walken, the dad of Keifer Sutherland and that John Malkovich actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"