Which comic book movies had the best trailers?

Hollis Mason

Civilian
Reaction score
My top 5 would be:
1. Man of Steel
2 X-Men: Days of Future Past
3. Logan
4. Joker
5. X-Men: First Class

Logan
Thor: Ragnarok

Those stand out above the rest for me as the most memorable and ones I could enjoy on their own even after having seen the films.

Even though the end result was a mixed bag, I loved the first trailer for The New Mutants. Easily one of my favorites.

I'm SO biased,but the teaser trailers for both Spider-man 2 and 3 were AMAZING. They still are.

There's not enough here guys. There's a lot.

Spider-Man Twin Towers teaser
X2 teaser
Hulk Teaser
Spider-Man 2 teaser and theatrical trailers
Sin City
Superman Returns teaser
Spider-Man 3 teaser
Batman Begins teaser
300 teaser
Iron Man teaser
All TDK trailers
Watchmen trailers
All TDKR trailers
MOS Trailer 3 with the Hans Zimmer score, the CC one with Journey to the Line was great
Days of Future Past CC trailer
Logan first trailer
Thor: Ragnorak
The Batman

Logan
Thor: Ragnarok

Those stand out above the rest for me as the most memorable and ones I could enjoy on their own even after having seen the films.
Same.

Can’t believe no one has brought this one up yet:

The gradual buildup of the mystique surrounding the legend of Wakanda by Klaue’s narration with glimpses of Wakanda and T’Challa, the tease of Black Panther in the shadows before full on attacking, then “Legend Has It” by Run the Jewels coming in full force with glorious shots of Wakanda and action sync in beat with the music. This teaser pretty much solidified my hype for this film.

Yeah I forgot about The Batman.

I'm superhyped for a Se7en styled Batman flick.

True story: this one took me completely by surprise during opening night of Spider-Man in 2002. Did not see it coming.

people rag on the movie itself all the time, I know. But the surprise effect this trailer gave was pretty cool.

Watchmen, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Man of Steel all had trailers that were better than the movies.

Spider-Man 2 and TDK. I don't think any trailers for a CBM roused such excitement from me as those did.

X3 the last stand teaser sold me on an epic conclusion made me forget thst ratner was directing lol

Transformers initial trailer was really well done as well

Ayo, is no one gonna mention the first Age of Ultron trailer?

Had us thinking the movie was gonna bea damn near horror film! I remember the theories still! Everyone swore Hank Pym was gonna appear. And that a main cast Avenger would die.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"