Which comics were betteChris Claremont's X-Men or Marv Wolfman's Teen Titans

sweetre15

Positive Page
Reaction score
Due to my recent reading of both the Wolfman/Perez run on New Teen Titans as well as the Claremont/Byrne run on UnCanny X-Men as well as acknowledging that one point these two titles were the most popular titles at Marvel and DC for a while, I want to know:

Which of these two runs did you guys like more and why?

Hoping to get insight from the fans who were reading these stories during the time of their initial release as well as those who simply have read them in general whether during or after the time period in question especially since they got reinvented in a similar timeframe and were often compared to each other in their heyday.

Last edited:
I've read most of Clearmont's X-Men run. I'm slowly getting through Wolfman's Teen Titans. I'll give you an answer in maybe 6 months to a year?

I've read most of Clearmont's X-Men run. I'm slowly getting through Wolfman's Teen Titans. I'll give you an answer in maybe 6 months to a year?

Have you been buying them issue by issue or in volumes? Lol

Yeah I'm currently buying them volume by volume via Amazon and EBay

Have you been finding the X-Men ones for decent prices? It took me a while to find some of them for a decent price.

I have some of the run in the B&W Marvel Essentials line, those were cheap if you don't mind the lack of color.

Marvel is re-releasing the run bit by bit in the Epic line if you're interested in that.

Titans has been rereleased in trades over the last couple of years, the cheaper paper, but I like it that way.

You could consider the omnibus for both runs too. Not sure on prices though.

Have you been finding the X-Men ones for decent prices? It took me a while to find some of them for a decent price.

I have some of the run in the B&W Marvel Essentials line, those were cheap if you don't mind the lack of color.

Marvel is re-releasing the run bit by bit in the Epic line if you're interested in that.

Titans has been rereleased in trades over the last couple of years, the cheaper paper, but I like it that way.

You could consider the omnibus for both runs too. Not sure on prices though.

Yeah Omnibuses are for people who can handle expensive lifestyles where they can spend crazy amounts of money lol.

But when it comes to looking for getting the Chris Claremont Uncanny X-Men run for a cheap price, if Amazon.com is any indication...Your most inexpensive route is getting them for the Kindle in the 9-11 price range per volume.

I saw the Teen Titans vol. 2 omnibus at my local Half Price Books and they want $150. Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"