DC bringing back "The Titans"

Picked up the first issue. Although brief, I really enjoyed it. With Catwoman ending in August :-)() I may pick this up monthly.

Once again, Corp is overstepping his bounds as a mod. For shame sir.

I don't know, I think I liked Churchill's art more than this other guy :csad:

What, for serious? I don't think this new guy has ever seen a human face before. It's like he was raised by jackhammers and rock formations.

What, for serious? I don't think this new guy has ever seen a human face before. It's like he was raised by jackhammers and rock formations.

That sounds like a Golden Age Origin story too me.

It was Benitez, right? Dude who did a few issues of 52? His style certainly took a turn for the worse, but I hate Churchill so goddamn much.

I don't think jackhammers and rock formations would look so obnoxiously *****ey like everything this guy draws.

i may be the last guy on earth who loves dc to find this out but is that true that Jay Garrick Killed the mr terriffic #1?

if so what issue?

i may be the last guy on earth who loves dc to find this out but is that true that Jay Garrick Killed the mr terriffic #1?

if so what issue?
According to Wiki:
Years later, Sloane came out of retirement and joined with the Justice Society of America in their annual meeting with the Justice League of America. During the get-together, he was killed by his old enemy the Spirit King, who had possessed the body of Jay Garrick to infiltrate the JLA's satellite headquarters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"