Homecoming Which film had your favorite Spider-Man portrayal/performance?

goofysmile.png

:oldrazz:

Lol. Never seen anything about him.

Civil War was the first time I actually felt like a kid was behind the mask. That feeling alone was goosebump worthy.

Civil War was the first time I actually felt like a kid was behind the mask. That feeling alone was goosebump worthy.
To be absolutely, completely honest...even though I liked Tom as the actor, and liked the demeanour they gave his Spidey - it felt flat at times to me. I've only seen Civil War once, though.

To be absolutely, completely honest...even though I liked Tom as the actor, and liked the demeanour they gave his Spidey - it felt flat at times to me. I've only seen Civil War once, though.

Spidey did fall a little flat for me too, in all honesty. But I think that's because before I saw Civil War, I saw a lot of people dropping Spectacular Spider-Man comps and I didn't get that vibe at all. So maybe that played a part in it.

Loved Tom's Peter Parker though and I recognized that even after just the one scene we saw. I came away from CW looking forward to seeing more of Tom's PP than his Spider-Man.

I really hope they nail both Peter and Spidey this time.

Tobey is often considered a better Peter whereas Andrew is often considered a better Spidey. I just want both sides done justice, especially seeing how it's the third Peter Parker/Spider-Man now.

Otherwise, I'm going to be wanting someone new like Miguel O'Hara. Would we actually get Miguel? No, probably not, but I hope there are some execs at Sony wanting a Spider-Man 2099 one day.

Oh, and I guess there's the animated film. :oldrazz:

I really hope they nail both Peter and Spidey this time.

Tobey is often considered a better Peter whereas Andrew is often considered a better Spidey. I just want both sides done justice, especially seeing how it's the third Peter Parker/Spider-Man now.

Otherwise, I'm going to be wanting someone new like Miguel O'Hara. Would we actually get Miguel? No, probably not, but I hope there are some execs at Sony wanting a Spider-Man 2099 one day.

Oh, and I guess there's the animated film. :oldrazz:

I personally think Andrew nailed both Peter and Spidey...especially in TASM 2. Even if the movie wasn't that great.

I personally think Andrew nailed both Peter and Spidey...especially in TASM 2. Even if the movie wasn't that great.

Well, I'm in the minority thinking TASM2 was great, so there we have it. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"