Homecoming Rank The Spider-Man Movie Costumes 2.0

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that we've seen Spidey's new costume in action Captain America: Civil War and with set pics from Spidey Homecoming rolling in, the question rises once again; out of the six films, which is your favorite live action adaptation of the Spider-Man costume? Has seeing Civil War/and/or the practical suit for Homecoming changed your opinion? We like what we choose to like. Now CHOOSE. :gg:

I liked the new one that they put out in Civil war only because for the last movies with Toby and Andrew their suits were pretty much the same to be honest. This remake with Tom Holland pays respect to the old comics and honestly thats something we dont see often. Most of the suits in Marvel movies are aimed at being practical. But seeing something closest to the comics than most of what we see is what makes it the best.

The Civil War costume was impeccable IMO. Masterful. But I have a soft spot for the ASM costume. I know, I know. Still...the newest suit is incredible. By far the best.

I liked the new one that they put out in Civil war only because for the last movies with Toby and Andrew their suits were pretty much the same to be honest. This remake with Tom Holland pays respect to the old comics and honestly thats something we dont see often. Most of the suits in Marvel movies are aimed at being practical. But seeing something closest to the comics than most of what we see is what makes it the best.

The Civil War costume was impeccable IMO. Masterful. But I have a soft spot for the ASM costume. I know, I know. Still...the newest suit is incredible. By far the best.
:up: CW and TASM1 are definitely my favorites

Which One would you say was better

Amazing Spiderman Suit
Toby Spiderman Suit?

Civil war of course
tumblr_o9i5jpYwpA1v480peo1_500.png

I love both the ASM1 and Homecoming costumes for different reasons. The ASM1 costume is a lot more flawed than the Homecoming one, but the good parts of the design I absolutely love so it helps to counter out the other parts. Both could be altered in my opinion to be closer to perfect, but it's mostly my own preference. Not really a fan of the others.

TASM2 still. Lot of factors go into why I'm not the biggest fan of the CW suit, with some being design changes (for the sake of it) or how it was made in context of the film (product of Tony Stark).

Honorable mention goes to SM1.

With each time it's gotten better. Civil War suit is amazing.

SM1/SM2 by far, the CW is better than the TASM suits but I still have a lot of issues with it, the colors are absolutely fantastic though.

Love the new set pics too. Wasn't a fan of the costume in CW but it's grown on me.

Any of the Maguire suits. I voted SM 2. The reason being that I think it is the suit that makes Spidey look the most intimidating, and makes him look older, more mature. The other suits are just fine, but in ASM 2, and in Civil War, it seems very easy to tell there is a kid or young person in the suit.

The Maguire/Raimi suits really helped to conceal his identity the most in my opinion.

I voted for the Civil War/Homecoming suit but I still love the Raimi suit.

All of them besides the Tasm one have been great. I love the Raimi ones for the accuracy and grand cinematic feeling (he truly looks heroic in an awe inspiring way, Hard to explain). I love Tasm 2 one for its sleek look. I love the Civil War one for the old school era and sleek look. They have their flaws, the eyes and thick raised webbing of Raimi's, the Spider symbols and weird shiny/reflective red on Tasm 2, and some of the details on the Civil War one. In the end, I'd rank it

1) Civil War
2) Raimi
3) Tasm 2

The Raimi suit
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit
The Civil War suit
The Amazing Spider-Man suit

1. Civil War

2. ASM 2
3. The Raimi Suit

4. ASM

1. TASM2
2. Raimi
3. TASM1 / Civil War

I appreciate the changes made to both the Civil War and TASM1 costumes, but they don't quite sit with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"