Which Golden Age Starlet Would You Want to Be?

C.F. Kane

Superhero
Reaction score
A follow-up to my "Golden Age Actor" poll

For the ladies: who would you love to be?

Um... Why would I want to be anyone? I like being me... :confused:

Damn this tough, I have to think about this

I'd be Miss Judy, without a doubt. I could clean up my life and be even greater than she was.

I really dig Lana, Marlene, Jean, Grace and Veronica. I decided to go with Josephine Baker.

Josephine_Baker.jpg

I voted on who i would like to actually date. and i picked Ava Gardner.

you see them all lined up like that and it's pretty damning.

What do we have now, Julia Roberts? Reese Witherspoon?
I'd say Nicole Kidman approaches that coolness, but, who else?

I would have to say J. Baker, too. I mean she might not have been as popular as the other ones but she had a ton of fun on stage, and it showed. Was it demeaning...maybe.

But she lived a life that she was happy with, had a career she didn't regret, and had a family in which she was proud of. Sounds pretty good to me.

Marilyn Monroe
She had big cans.

If I'm gonna be a chick, I might as well have big cans.

Goddessreicho said:
I would have to say J. Baker, too. I mean she might not have been as popular as the other ones but she had a ton of fun on stage, and it showed. Was it demeaning...maybe.

But she lived a life that she was happy with, had a career she didn't regret, and had a family in which she was proud of. Sounds pretty good to me.

JB and DD had a lot of $hit to deal with. I have to give them their due, I wish I could be as strong as they were. :( :mad: :up:

Carter said:
Marilyn Monroe
She had big cans.

If I'm gonna be a chick, I might as well have big cans.

I should've made Jayne Mansfield an option, then

1153B.jpg

I voted for grace kelley since she's hot,if I was a chick I'd wanna be hot,not some pill poppin blonde

elizabeth taylor.....................................................

Well I'd want to be Joan Crawford. Who cares if she was a drunk ***** that beat her child (if that even really happened).
JoanCrawford.jpg

I'm perfectly happy being a man, but if I had to be a woman, I'd so be the incomparable Sophia Loren. Why she isn't on the pollis beyond me, as she should not be relegated to the mere "Other" option.

image17.jpg

Sophia%20Loren%20bbv.jpg

Sophia_Loren.jpg

Marilyn Monroe was the prettiest girl in goddamn ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"