Worst Movies Ever Made.

I'm a Dreamcatcher defender. It really is a B-Movie and you gotta respect it for that.

I liked a couple of scenes from it. I remember the giant alien standing in front of that dude was pretty epic.

All I remember about that movie was a guy sitting on a toilet, trying to trap an alien inside it.

i forget the name of the company but they copy every big movie that comes out and just change the name a bit and put in F list actors. every movie that they have done. i believe they copied cloverfield, terminator, war of the worlds, etc.

i forget the name of the company but they copy every big movie that comes out and just change the name a bit and put in F list actors. every movie that they have done. i believe they copied cloverfield, terminator, war of the worlds, etc.

The Asylum, I believe.

I'm a Dreamcatcher defender. It really is a B-Movie and you gotta respect it for that.

And yet, strangely, I don't. Not considering the amount of money and A-level talent working on it. B-movies can be fun and inventive, Dreamcatcher is uninspired, stupifying dreck.

Yea with a cast like that, you can't really call it a B movie. And it wasn't so over the top that it clearly didn't take itself seriously.

I wouldn't call it the worst movie of all time though. No where near it.

For god's effin sake, why is THE ROOMnot on that list???!!!!!

And yet, strangely, I don't. Not considering the amount of money and A-level talent working on it. B-movies can be fun and inventive, Dreamcatcher is uninspired, stupifying dreck.

To each his own. It's a belly of laughs and sometimes chills with me. Can you really take Morgan Freeman's fluff puff eye brows seriously?

Or Home Alone 3 for that matter. It was too much. I mean the secret agent stuff?

Although the hot mom was the only good thing about it.

i loved home alone 3, 4 was complete garbage though, they turned him into a brat and then he only had one older brother and one older sister. it was stupid.

I can see someone enjoying Home Alone 3, but not..loving it. haha.

I mean, it was funny, but the plot was outrageous as hell. They didn't have to do it.

There's a Home Alone 4?

White Chicks 2. It hasn't even been made yet, but the sheer fact that it is even being considered earns a spot on this list.

White Chicks 2. It hasn't even been made yet, but the sheer fact that it is even being considered earns a spot on this list.

:funny:

This and whatever the people who made Epic Movie and Disaster Movie do next.

:funny:

This and whatever the people who made Epic Movie and Disaster Movie do next.

Yeah, I think if those idiots somehow managed to make a good movie, it would rupture the fabric of space and time and life as we know it would cease to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"