Civil War Which hero will die in Civil war?

It will be iron man....pepper is confirmed in the end of the movie and I bet its cause of Tony dying.....but I would assume they would bring him back for infinity war somehow.

All we heard was she was involved in the reshoots, not specifics

When it comes to being at the funeral, pepper could also attend Rhodeys funeral to provide Moral support for Tony .

Nobody cares about Rhodey and therefore it wont be "THE" death everyone is talking about

The Russos are not talking about a death, they are talking about a controversial ending that everybody is interpreting as a huge death.

The Russos are not talking about a death, they are talking about a controversial ending that everybody is interpreting as a huge death.

Bingo. One would hope professional writers, directors and producers could create something more uniquely controversial or important than a death. Solely equating death with weight or importance is what fan sites are for. :oldrazz:

I'm hoping that's the case... But I'm not getting my hopes up too high

There are multiple bad ways this can end one of them just so happens to be a death.

There could be multiple deaths as well. Maybe War Machine AND Cap or Bucky dies.

For months rumors of who is gonna die in Captain America Civil War have been going on and on and on as some regard the other heroes in the film like War Machine Falcon and Scarlet Witch, most of them regard Steve Rogers aka Captain America. Now for those of you think Captain America and Scarlet Witch are gonna be killed off in Civil War, this article will help you understand why those rumors are hardly true.

First off Captain America
vlcsnap-2016-01-26-11h12m14s144 by Mark Marino, on Flickr

While the film is partially based on the Civil War comics, many believe that Steve Rogers will be killed off in film by Crossbones just like in the comics but Chris Evans said that he will return for Avengers Infinity War and another thing

448e9b3c617f8fae10d12f759e2cf3f4 by Mark Marino, on Flickr

from the set photos and videos we've seen posted online last year Captain America (Chris Evans) was engaging Crossbones (Frank Grillo) in a serious fight within a village in Africa

1652f68465e518001f1abfd0eefd746b by Mark Marino, on Flickr

and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) was on the set helping the first Avenger subdue the villain

28E85F5800000578-3090048-image-a-9_1432157419182 by Mark Marino, on Flickr

and if anyone remembers most of last year's updates on the movie, reports say that Crossbones is wearing a suicide vest

vlcsnap-2016-02-12-18h53m45s696 by Mark Marino, on Flickr

As for those of you who played through Batman Arkham Knight, you all know that a suicide vest is actually a bomb vest that is used mostly by criminals and terrorists out in the world

and when the reports said that Captain America has Scarlet Witch levitating Crossbones up into the air with her powers in efforts of preventing the explosion from killing people and ends up detonating next to nearby buildings up in the air

vlcsnap-2016-02-12-18h55m40s195 by Mark Marino, on Flickr

they were not kidding

vlcsnap-2016-02-12-18h55m16s773 by Mark Marino, on Flickr

it was definately a real shocker to what will cause the government to give in to fear by attempting to put all heroes under control and when Grillo said "I'm done with this marraige" it looks like he means it and what ever rumors about him possibly killing Captain America in the film were mentioned, they would not be 100% valid at this point therefore Steve Rogers' death in the threequel won't be happening

and as for the Cap's sidekick Scarlet Witch, there is no proof of the Hashtag Show's report of the character getting killed off because the people of that show certainly have not seen the movie because it the film right now is almost done being finalized before it is set to premier in theaters this April and May and Olsen's character has one more trick up her sleeves that would save herself from getting killed in the crossfire and that is her reality warping technique and as for Elizabeth, she said that she and her agents were currently awaiting confirmation of her return for future Marvel Cinematic films so don't get too carried away with who or whatever brings up these character death rumors up until we have seen the movie

For now we got three months left until Captain America Civil War arrives in theaters worldwide so for now we will look forward to seeing other movies in theaters for the time being

Er, War Machine?

Sometimes obvious deaths are obvious, but I don't know if this is one of those cases. I mean War Machine is important enough to piss of Tony with his death, but maybe not that important that his death being shown in the trailer is a big deal.

Either way, can't wait for this!

War Machine and Winter Soldier, one on each team.

War Machine is not dying. Come on. It's gonna be Cap. Though I would've chose Winter Soldier if he was on the list.

Spider-Man, obviously.
That is how The Other will happen.

rhodey dies, avengers as we know it will be no more. each hero will have their own solo movies except hulk and thor bc they are in outer space. then thanos will force them all unite.

War Machine will get KO'ed, but Cap will bite it. Bucky will become the new Cap. I mean, why have that scene with Winter Soldier holding the shield like that in the second Cap movie? It has to be MCU foreshadowing, and not just a nod to the comic continuity.

Just not Wanda, please. lol

I rule out Rhodey, he would be too obvious from the trailer alone.

I'm really surprised people think anyone is going to die, ever since The First Avenger Marvel hasn't given any real reason to believe someone will die. Bucky, Coulson, Pepper, Loki, Fury, Groot, Jarvis. Quicksilver is the only big death in the series and some people question if it's even permanent. What track record hints that a main character will die?

In truth they could show Rhodey's death whose going to believe it after all the fake outs even those who do still wouldn't believe it because it seems so obvious.

I'm really surprised people think anyone is going to die, ever since The First Avenger Marvel hasn't given any real reason to believe someone will die. Bucky, Coulson, Pepper, Loki, Fury, Groot, Jarvis. Quicksilver is the only big death in the series and some people question if it's even permanent. What track record hints that a main character will die?

In truth they could show Rhodey's death whose going to believe it after all the fake outs even those who do still wouldn't believe it because it seems so obvious.
Coulson actually physically died, then they lazarused him.

Coulson actually physically died, then they lazarused him.

Doesn't matter he came back his death didn't stick and Avengers even implies he might be alive before the climax. There is no real reason for anyone to think a main character will die so I'm surprised people actually do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"