Civil War What do you think will be Cap's fate at Civil War's end?

Spidey film will take place after he gets the new suit Im sure.

WOW!!! there is a tie between Dead and On the Run

With some Spidey 2017 rumors starting to surface...
namely Cap and IM both having cameos in that film, think it's safe to say that Cap doesn't bite the bullet in CW? From a continuity standpoint I would think the Spidey film takes place after CW, since I can't imagine they're going to use the cheap ugly homemade Spidey costume for the entire solo film.

Cap bonds with Spider-Man. They eat lunch, but Cap dies from food poisoning.

It was the chicken noodle soup.

I REALLY hope that they go with something other than death, whichever choice that is. If anything I hope that's fallout linked to the fate of Bucky and for myself it would be best if Bucky dies and thus Cap, seeing it or even being forced to kill Bucky himself (due to James having a head of bad wiring due to the brainwashing and suspended animation ) Cap then is broken, crushed spiritually, and he goes to jail or simply walks away. Both take Cap off the table without having to get involved with death fake outs or using the Infinity Gauntlet to change his death or the like.

I chose "death" because that's what I expect to happen, but it's not what I want. I'd rather him be a prisoner or retired.

I really hope they don't go with death. He's already signed on for A3/A4, so I can't even suspend my disbelief and pretend it's shocking/heartwarming when they are probably going to just find some way (probably magic related) to bring him back to life.

I say he'll get arrested/incarcerated.

I can't see him being killed, as I believe in Infinity War everyone will die, but then Thanos will resurrect them all like in the comic. Perhaps by the end of Infinity War some characters (such as Rogers) will stay dead. But I can't see them killing him twice in phase 3.

I really hope they don't go with death. He's already signed on for A3/A4, so I can't even suspend my disbelief and pretend it's shocking/heartwarming when they are probably going to just find some way (probably magic related) to bring him back to life.

Exactly, another good reason.
If they do kill him, we all know he'll be back in IW.

...which is why I believe that among the 4 choices in the OP, death is the least likely.

I mean they killed Superman in BvS just to bring him back in JL. Only difference is theres a 2 year gap between CW and IW. And a one year gap in between BvS and JL.

Superman was alive at the end of BvS. The death of a major character needs to sink in and be a surprise for the GA when he comes back. Him dying and coming back asap IMO is pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"