Iron Man 2 Which Iron Man's armor do you prefer?

There's actually no Mark 4 right?

Yes the Mark 4 armor is the armor he dropped in from at the Expo and had his fight with the Mark 2

My favorite armors from most to least

Mark VI silver parts and all, the lazer was epic.
Mark V
Mark III
Mark IV - I wish we could've seen more from this suit
Mark I
Mark II

Yeah, I gotta got with the Mark VI as well.

Yes the Mark 4 armor is the armor he dropped in from at the Expo and had his fight with the Mark 2

My favorite armors from most to least

Mark VI silver parts and all, the lazer was epic.
Mark V
Mark III
Mark IV - I wish we could've seen more from this suit
Mark I
Mark II

Isn't that the Mark III? Are there any visual differences?

From what I saw, the Mark IV and Mark III seemed exactly the same to me. I guess Tony just made a few minor upgrades to the Mark III armor after his fight with Stane in the first film.

The suit at the end with the triangle instead of the circle. Lol. Excuse me, I don't know the Marks. :p

From what I saw, the Mark IV and Mark III seemed exactly the same to me. I guess Tony just made a few minor upgrades to the Mark III armor after his fight with Stane in the first film.

The Mark IV has a more streamlined and rounded design than the Mark III, and from the Mark IV so on the suits have a different tint of red.
The suit at the end with the triangle instead of the circle. Lol. Excuse me, I don't know the Marks. :p
That's the Mark VI.

For those wich still have issues to identify all the marks and/or the differences between them:

1273166061.jpg

Man, it's a tough one. I really like all of the suits for different reasons.

VI is definitely my favorite right now. Love the look, and the new weapons are awesome as hell.

V is just conceptually amazing. A portable suit is great, but then again it does seem a bit weaker than others.

III and IV are pretty much the same in abilities, and the looks are fairly similar, too. I do prefer IV's design more though. Much sleeker.

II has that awesome metallic look, plus it becomes War Machine!

I has those great flamethrowers, plus just kicks ass. It's design is awesomely low-tech compared to the others and really the most imposing.

Hell, I love them all! lol

1. Mark VI

2. Mark IV

3. Mark III

4. Mark V

5. Mark II

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"