Which major 2008 event are you most looking forward to?

The Marvel U has taken enough damage from these damn crossover events, so I'm not overjoyed about Secret Invasion, but at least we get Fury back. That's pretty much the only plus there.

Ultimatum? Um...for all I care the whole Ultimate U can end. I won't miss it.

The Marvel U has taken enough damage from these damn crossover events, so I'm not overjoyed about Secret Invasion, but at least we get Fury back. That's pretty much the only plus there.

Ultimatum? Um...for all I care the whole Ultimate U can end. I won't miss it.

Not at all.While the actual story of CW may have been lacking,where it led to has been much more promising.

Not at all.While the actual story of CW may have been lacking,where it led to has been much more promising.
Well, I like what Brubacker is doing, but as a die hard Cap fan, any event that climaxes with his death does not make me very happy.

Really? I don't think Marvel will be able to resist the opportunity to use it to ressurect Steve Rogers. Bucky or none, I just don't think they will be able to resist saying "it was some sort of Super Skrull that we couldn't tell apart even with the autopsy!"

Absolutely .

I'm sure they'll resist that. Creatively, it's a pretty cheap copout.

they've used cheap cop outs before.

"we don't have to explain anything.....its magic." lol

Yeah, and look at what it got them: fan outrage and... increased sales... ****.

still super excited for secret invasion

I voted "Bah", as the first thing to spring to mind that I'm really looking forward to is the return of Brian Wodd & Becky Cloonans DEMO, this time on DC/Vertigo.

Secret Invasion...just because i'm faintly hoping they will fix a lot of their screwups with this...

How are you guys all "looking forward" to Secret Invasion now that it's already started? :huh:

How are you guys all "looking forward" to Secret Invasion now that it's already started? :huh:

looking forward to its continuation and its conclusion...I thought that would have been plainly obvious

My list of events I'm looking forward to:
1. Secret Invasion
2. Vector
3. Final Crisis
4. the Red Lanterns event
5. Same Old Day (when Bendis smartens up and brings Spidey back to normal)

Issue 1 is here but I'm looking forward to issue 2, issue 3, issue 4, issue 5, issue 6, issue 7, issue 8 and all the tie-ins. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"