Which franchise would you want Marvel to get back?

Hayden Christensen isn't that bad. He just had the misfortune of playing Anakin Skywalker, a terribly written character with a director who didn't have a clue about what he was doing.

Who is Hayden Christensen meant to be anyway in that X-Men cast? Angel? Iceman?

Whether or not Anakin was a badly written character, Christensen's acting was still bad. He was very wooden and seemed more like a spoilt teenager who was rebelling against being grounded instead of turning to the dark side.

Honestly if Fox keeps making films like X-men First Class they can keep the rights away from Disney for all I care.

I would enjoy the FF interacting with the Avengers and co.

There was a great John Byrne FF story with Galactus and the Avengers, that would be the movie to make once the FF goes back to Marvel.

Ideally, all of them. But mostly I'd just love to see X-Men/FF/Spidey with Marvel. Marvel Studios' little Universe is incomplete without those three.

Daredevil would be nice too. **** Ghost Rider. :o

XMFC writers want to reboot FF:
"We would absolutely love to reboot the Fantastic Four. There is a franchise that's crying out for it. The Fantastic Four are adventurers, not superheroes, and we have not seen that so far.

"It should all be about venturing into the unknown, space, the Negative Zone, the Microverse. They are explorers. It should be Star Wars meets superheroes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"