Which Movie MLs Would you want?

spideyboy_1111 said:
well Psylocke in looks only.. was in X3... her name, nor powers were shown ... instead they gave her "blend in with the walls power"
wtf????!!

they need to do

Ultimate Legends or a wave that consists of only ultimate line figures( I for one like the ultimate books as an ALTERNATE reality only i know its non-canon)

and maybe just a wave full of movie figs... or an exclusive series with movie figs...

i think though.... that theres just too many X-men that need done, or redone that it would take over the whole seprate line... so i just think maybe take the list i did, cut it down into thirds.. and then wam.. the most important ones.. slip into legends... Ultimate though, i do agree should get its own line.. because i dont really enjoy buying those.. dont really enjoy the AoA ones either.. just because they take up room.. but if i had room, id enjoy them

FEAR THE BAT said:
Which can be sanded off. You'll see once you see what I'm doing with Captain Britain.

He's not Captain Britain anymore. ;)

Casptain Canada!!!!

I mean....Guardian/Vindicator

spideyboy_1111 said:
i think though.... that theres just too many X-men that need done, or redone that it would take over the whole seprate line... so i just think maybe take the list i did, cut it down into thirds.. and then wam.. the most important ones.. slip into legends... Ultimate though, i do agree should get its own line.. because i dont really enjoy buying those.. dont really enjoy the AoA ones either.. just because they take up room.. but if i had room, id enjoy them

you're right :/ But I would like an Ultimate Legends line. Even if it would just be a limited series

SpiderHulkThing said:
i didn't even recognize quill and archlight. the movie was kind of hard to pay attention to with all the loud people in it. concentrating really isn't my thing.
:eek: WOW your movie theaters must be full of ALOT of loud people.. thats kinda sad... find a theater thats still playing it.. and go.. shouldn't have very many people in it if at all now

SsM said:
you're right :/ But I would like an Ultimate Legends line. Even if it would just be a limited series
i was talking movie...

yeah I knew you were talking about the movie line.. You're right btw.. I need to look at my posts before I submite them so I know everyone will know WTH i'm talking about :/

i know who it is now... the asian girl that had the purple streak through her hair right?

did she even speak? ._. come to think of it.. i dont think arclight had any lines either

She said a couple things. I think just when they were gonna grab Angel's dad she said a few things.

I liked Callisto....she was hot.

I thought she was ugly.....well less than hot anyway....I think being on screen with Arclight made her seem a lot hotter than she really was.

X3 Angel.....Iwould have no problem with an X3 Angel.

Nothing was Confirmed.....Someone said that there was gonna be a Box Set with X3 Juggs, X3 Colossus, X3 Angel and someone else.....But it wasn't confirmed....And Juggs and Colossus are confirmed for the ML line.....

nooooo omg.. lol its so funny how rumors spread on here...

X3 juggs and jean we have seen... Colossus was rumored to be at the party where cameras werent allowed.. and angel was rumored to be on a list that was presented at the party...

when that was reported.. i think i mentioned how they should just make an X3 box set.. and people liked that idea.. and thats been that

Ah.....I see.

Say did you hear about the New Warriors Box set....Speedball, Kangaroo, Spot and Bloodhawk from X-men 2099....I thought it was an odd choice but I swear I saw a pic of them...the guy that took the pic was killed

Weird.

lol... sounds like a odd ... non new warrriors set.. considering spot and kangaroo are both in the legion of losers.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"