Which relationships would you like to see in X3? (merged)

Deep Thinkin'!

show meh dem fangs
Reaction score
Well, what relationships (as in romance) would you like to see in X3??

I started a thread like this a while ago, but it drifted away after a few days. So I thought I'd merge it....

I know a lot of these options are like never going to happen, but this is what YOU want, not what's realistic.

erm... what happened to the other thread? I posted some stuff that I put a lot of thought into the Jean/Scott relationship and Jean/Logan's :(

DarknessOfDeath said:
erm... what happened to the other thread? I posted some stuff that I put a lot of thought into the Jean/Scott relationship and Jean/Logan's :(

i added more options to the poll, and the other one sadly drifted away.

I want to see Scott & Jean(emotional scenes), Bobby & Kitty(I didn't like Bobby & Rogue) and Pyro & Rogue(Yeah I like them together) too bad it ain't gonna happen:(

And isn't Remy/Rogue the same as Gambit/Rogue

Ebil Gig said:
And isn't Remy/Rogue the same as Gambit/Rogue

I just put it down as an option. **shrugs** I didn't know much about Gambit, and I heard about the Remy/Rogue and Gambit/Rogue and I thought they were different. oh well.

deep_thinkin said:
Well, what relationships (as in romance) would you like to see in X3??

You should always give 'other' as an option :o

Voted for Jean/Scott and Jean/Logan. I love them both equally cause they have a different unique side to the relationships...

Hey, I think I remember this poll from before. I didn't cast a vote because my favorite option wasn't there -- Jean and Logan! So, thanks for changing it and giving us more options.

me with Jean and Storm, but our love scene was cut due to foul language.............. girls got a dirty mouth

Id have to say Magneto and Mystique... that was alluded to in x2 and i hear Ms Romijn claims x3 deals with it.

Pyro and Rogue hate each other i think heh

so the other one would be how they land this love square of Wolverine/Storm/Cyclops/Jean Grey

XCharlieX said:
Id have to say Magneto and Mystique... that was alluded to in x2 and i hear Ms Romijn claims x3 deals with it.

Pyro and Rogue hate each other i think heh

so the other one would be how they land this love square of Wolverine/Storm/Cyclops/Jean Grey

easly, they kill cyclops............. and logan gets both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"