The "Which character would you have killed off in X3" poll

ShakiraRocks

Civilian
Reaction score
Soo which one?? I'm only gonna list characters that are not new to us in this final chapter. In other words, only characters that were in X2 and/or X1.

... Except for Beast, cause he is significant (unlike Quill)... oh and Angel too because, well, he is hott.

*poll options may not appear right away, so don't ***** if you don't see them right away please.

just to piss off the cyke fans out there, ill have to say cyclops :)

I'm surprised no one wants to kill off Cindy. Her lisp was sooo annoying!!!

Wow Marsha is getting killed. I hope people start voting for actual X-MEN CHARACTERS NOW

lol

I can't believe someone actually voted for Logan, i guess pushing him in our face with all three movies was a real turn off for people

SilentAU said:
just to piss off the cyke fans out there, ill have to say cyclops :)

LOL It already happend.
Um there's no one I would really want to kill now. I already know who voted for Logan LOL. I was shocked no one didn't becuase of all the bashing that happens to Wolverine. He's my favorite charactet so I'd never say him. The only one that really bothered me was Cyclops :(
Agian sorry for your loss Cyclop fans. But yah really there is no character I'd want to die :up:

Shakira, the way you word your poll options isn't exactly objective/unbiased is it? :cool:

Anyway, none of these X-Men "deserve" to die...I wouldn't kill any of them.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Shakira, the way you word your poll options isn't exactly objective/unbiased is it? :cool:

Anyway, none of these X-Men "deserve" to die...I wouldn't kill any of them.

explain/ go into detail as to why you think so please

I voted for pyro to die, just because it would be neat if iceman froze him or something.

Non of the x-men deserve to die, but if I had to choose one I would choose storm simply because halle is the weakest x men side actor in the movie. Except maybe for cudmore, but he doesn't have to do much actual acting, just a## kicking, so he stays.

shakira, I have never been that big a fan of the singer shakira, but the hips dont lie track is growing on me. The people at work play the pop station all day and I hear it at least 12-18 times every work day.
cant say the same for the "had a bad day" deal. grr.....

I'd say Jean cause we all know dead in the comics isn't final.

I'd kill Warren so he could become a real Angel. Plus, someones gotta take the Cure and I would have had him take it other you-know-who.

Man I laughed so hard when I saw the topic!

I voted for Cindy 'cause I don't know who the fck she is.

Uhhhh....I really don't like how you've worded some of the choices. Makes you sound biased and like a jackass. :o

Ellen is not stuck up. She says what she believes. And it's refreshing for a change from the typical Hollywood bologna. Don't hate because she finds the indie films more difficult to film/act than these X films. Get use to her, because if Kitty's in sequels we'll probably have her in the role.

And since I can only pick one...I picked Xavier. But I really would have killed him and Magneto both.

You should've put 'None' as one of the options!lol

And where the hell is Logan?

migs said:
shakira, I have never been that big a fan of the singer shakira, but the hips dont lie track is growing on me. The people at work play the pop station all day and I hear it at least 12-18 times every work day.
cant say the same for the "had a bad day" deal. grr.....

The ironic thing is that i honestly don't like Hips Don't Lie. LOL, she officially sold out with that track. I like her older acustic/spanish rock songs alot better.

JustABill said:
Uhhhh....I really don't like how you've worded some of the choices. Makes you sound biased and like a jackass. :o

Ellen is not stuck up. She says what she believes. And it's refreshing for a change from the typical Hollywood bologna. Don't hate because she finds the indie films more difficult to film/act than these X films. Get use to her, because if Kitty's in sequels we'll probably have her in the role.

And since I can only pick one...I picked Xavier. But I really would have killed him and Magneto both.

I was not being serious. Pull that stick out of there. Plus, if someone is dumb enough to vote for someone just because i said something negative/positive next to their name, then they aren't very smart now are they?

Those comments were my personal opinions that i don't take seriously, so you shouldn't either.

But yeah, I don't know about her being the sequels, doesn't sound like she'd want to be a part of them.

Sunstar said:
You should've put 'None' as one of the options!lol

And where the hell is Logan?

I would figure that the people who don't want to kill a character would vote for one of the Brady kids. And logan is second.

ShakiraRocks said:
I would figure that the people who don't want to kill a character would vote for one of the Brady kids. And logan is second.

Oops! I wasn't looking carefully!lol:O

You seem to win the award for 'Hypster with the Most Polls in Threads' award lol if there was one!lol:D

BTW do you know the name of the Wyclef Jean song that was remixed to make Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' song?:confused:

Yes i do, it is called............ Dance like this and it is on the havana nights soundtrack.

Trust me, even though i don't like the new remix, the original is NOT better at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"