The "Which character would you have killed off in X3" poll

i'd kill off rogue she sux in the movie verse and they have no use for her! second choice would be logan !

I picked Logan. Because hes a ****er.

Also....

No Wolverine = Nobody to give Phoenix a stabby. :(

i could not vote for two. My vote is a tie for both Jean and Cyclops. Kill both off and bring in Gambit and play Rogue character more and finally have Logan and Storm hook up.

I hate to point things out to you guys but if you killed off Storm, Logan or Magneto then the x-men movie series is dead. They are the box office draws.
While Patrick has little to do. I would never vote for Xaviers death being a Next Generation Star Trek nut.

BloodyWolverine said:
i could not vote for two. My vote is a tie for both Jean and Cyclops. Kill both off and bring in Gambit and play Rogue character more and finally have Logan and Storm hook up.

I hate to point things out to you guys but if you killed off Storm, Logan or Magneto then the x-men movie series is dead. They are the box office draws.
While Patrick has little to do. I would never vote for Xaviers death being a Next Generation Star Trek nut.

The poll is who you would kill. Not what you would change if you were producing the movie. Some people are so ignorant.

Sunstar said:
BTW do you know the name of the Wyclef Jean song that was remixed to make Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' song?:confused:

Can't help with the question, but that song is sooo terrible. I saw the video the other day, she keeps turning around in a skirt.. one of the worst songs ever!

I voted Bobby. Can't stand the character.

It comes down to the Professor and Jean for me.

I picked Prof X, because this way, Cyclops and Storm could go on to run the school. Jean would be lost of the Phoenix force, or dissapear, and Logan could continue on as the Rebel without a cause.

I'd also have:
-Gambit come in as a new rectuit at the very end.
-Angel join the team
-Beast become a top teacher in the institute

-R

stop *****ing about ellen page! ya marsha head. you're just jealous cause shes cute :)

I voted Jean/Phoenix.If she clearly is a threat to Professor X(I like Professor X),she's gotta go.

Lol, I love some of the little side comments and Brady bunch options.

Xavier and Magneto and Mystique should have been the only major characters to die (and stay dead). Xavier dies from his battle with Jean, Mystique is killed by Magneto out of mercy (after shes cured). And Magneto dies in the final battle.

(1) in terms of story, i had to go with JEAN. in the words of lilandra:

"phoenix must be destroyed!"

(sorry for the geek moment, but it felt right.)

(2) for second place, i go with XAVIER. this fits right in with the comics. he always goes missing or "presumed dead" and as a result, the x-men must learn to follow his dream on their own. great way to continue the franchise.

(3) as for sheer annoyance in the franchise...i think i'd take out bobby and rogue. i've had enough of their story (even though i know it hasnt come to a conclusion yet). i just never would have written them that way. they are in serious need of some personality. and besides, i hate youngsters. haha if this was a SR thread, i'd vote the kid off.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Shakira, the way you word your poll options isn't exactly objective/unbiased is it? :cool:

Anyway, none of these X-Men "deserve" to die...I wouldn't kill any of them.

I disagree FRY LOGAN PLEASE!!!:ghost:

Stupid poll :down

Y should any of them die.

If any1, then a brotherhood member.

How could anyone vote Kitty, Iceman, or Rogue??? :confused:

PhoenixRising said:
I picked Logan. Because hes a ****er.

Also....

No Wolverine = Nobody to give Phoenix a stabby. :(

Didn't Jean die in the books only by Cyclops that time :confused:

"Storm aka orororororo monroeoroeoroeroe"

LOL SO TRUUUU!!! :up: