Would you have preferred that they brought back....

LostSon88

Superhero
Reaction score
As opposed to introducing new mutants to take the forefront of the Brotherhood, would you have preferred that they had exercised the options on Tyler Mane, Kelly Hu and Ray Park and used them in X3?

I mean instead of Callisto, Arclight, Quills? the brotherhood in X3 could've been:

-Sabertooth
-Lady Deathstrike (assuming she somehow survived)
-Toad
-Juggernaut
-Pyro
-Phoenix
-Magneto

I mean can you just imagine that war environment in the trailer w/ a 3-way battle royale between Logan, Sabertooth & Deathstrike? It would've been amazing! But regardless, X3 is still shaping up to be great, I was just thinking about this, spur of the moment...:)

Thoughts?

id like it but instead of lady deathstrike i would like callisto and psylocke

LostSon88 said:
As opposed to introducing new mutants to take the forefront of the Brotherhood, would you have preferred that they had exercised the options on Tyler Mane, Kelly Hu and Ray Park and used them in X3?

I mean instead of Callisto, Arclight, Quills? the brotherhood in X3 could've been:

-Sabertooth
-Lady Deathstrike (assuming she somehow survived)
-Toad
-Juggernaut
-Pyro
-Phoenix
-Magneto

I mean can you just imagine that war environment in the trailer w/ a 3-way battle royale between Logan, Sabertooth & Deathstrike? It would've been amazing! But regardless, X3 is still shaping up to be amazing, I was just thinking about this, spur of the moment...:)

Thoughts?

Given that it's the final battle, they should probably all (well at least those who survived) be there. But it's always good to see new faces

I wanted Deathstrike to come back (somehow) and join up with Magneto, but I don't care much for Toad/ Sabretooth making come-backs, lol. Well...Toad was really cool, so maybe Toad coming back :D

I wouldve liked to have seen the original ones but since we get to see a whole new army made of tons of mutants i'm not really that worried about it at all.

yes, i hoped to high heaven we would have sabretooth back for x3 to really have an all out war with wolverine, im not talkin no lame-o X1 fight either. in this fight they would have some type of "history" they could have dialouge in the fight, it would have been a drag out epic fight just between them.

id have loved to see toad again, anything from the previous 2 films showing up unknown would have been like seeing the ultimate warrior come back Live......the definition of adrenaline rush.

I don't really care about Deathstrike, Toad, or Sabretooth. They should have put in Blob insted of Quills and Avalanche instead of Arclight though.

hahah yah i wish ricky hagord or w/e his name was avelanche!

The following was a rumored list of all the various potential Brotherhooders that did not make it into this film....

Scarlet Witch
Avalanche
Cannonball
Sabretooth
Toad
Gambit

Spidey 2007 said:
yes, i hoped to high heaven we would have sabretooth back for x3 to really have an all out war with wolverine, im not talkin no lame-o X1 fight either. in this fight they would have some type of "history" they could have dialouge in the fight, it would have been a drag out epic fight just between them.

I know right? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a rematch between these two. I mean no disrespect to Mr. Singer but that fight in X1 was very underwhelming...I mean, its F***IN Sabertooth vs. Wolverine! This is the best we got?

Hopefully this will be addressed in the Wolverine spin-off...The X1 fight simply doesn't do these two characters and their rivalry justice.

Hopefully they recast sabretooth in the Wolverine spinoff as well

I can understand why tehy didn't use Cannonball or Avalanche, I imagine their FX are much more expensive than Quill

The Comedian said:
Hopefully they recast sabretooth in the Wolverine spinoff as well

I don't. I like consistiency. I blame the Tyler Mane's portrayal of Sabertooth on Singers direction (again, no disrespect intended, just an opinion.)

I say... bring back (or replace Quill) with Toad. toad just seems like he belongs there.

lordofthenerds said:
You didn't like Tyler Mane?

Actually it was hard to tell to be perfectly honest. They didn't give him much of a chance to prove his acting abilities, so I didn't think much of him. I also wished his look was a bit different, I like Sabreooth with the shorter hair better. And the lion growl was just stupid.

The Original Bamfer said:
I say... bring back (or replace Quill) with Toad. toad just seems like he belongs there.

Can you just imagine...

-Toad vs. Beast
-Wolverine vs. Sabertooth AND Lady Deathstrike

Toad was suppose to come back in X2 originally and fight Nightcrawler. I would be more interested in that fight, than Beast vs Toad. :o

JustABill said:
Toad was suppose to come back in X2 originally and fight Nightcrawler. I would be more interested in that fight, than Beast vs Toad. :o

I think tht would've been cool. I wish Nigtcrawler was back for X3

JustABill said:
So do I. So do I. He's my favorite character, but alas, I deal.

I've reached the point of slightly pissed acceptance as well, but there better be a good payoff in X3

The only characters that I miss are Sabes and Toad... :(

-TNC

I think it's been said already, but the only place to find out what happened to Nightcrawler will be in the game.

Now that actually I see footage of this film in the trailers, especially the second one. I just can't really see Nighty fight in in all this war and chaos.

I really hope that the final battle has little sub-battles between the characters i.e.

Pyro vs. Iceman (it's GOTTA HAPPEN!)
Colussus vs. Juggernaut
Wolverine & Storm vs. Magneto & Phoenix?
Beast vs. Quills?
Kitty vs. Arc Light?

JustABill said:
I think it's been said already, but the only place to find out what happened to Nightcrawler will be in the game.

Now that actually I see footage of this film in the trailers, especially the second one. I just can't really see Nighty fight in in all this war and chaos.

I hope the game gives a good explanation, but It would be nice to have seen him even up the X-men side a bit in the war, this is on the assumpion theres not a bunch of side switching by people like multipple man, psylocke, phoenix, et.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"