Which scene would you like to see 'open' X-Men 3?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
It was Scary Movie 2. The two priests and the possessed girl started vomiting on each other. And I had my mouth full of chicken when that scene came on. Ugh.

lmao
eeewww. Watching a vomiting scence while eating...... eh, not good. I feel for you.
But all of theses scences would make an interesting opening if brought out correctly.

xwolverine2 said:
LOL!...

i cant wait to see this supposed "new technology" there using for that opening to make profx and magneto yuonger:eek:
yeah, me too, i hope its not corny and not easily seen that its CGI coughNeoversus100AgentSmithscough...

I'm dying to see Magneto, Xavier and Beast together in one scene. Three great characters. Can someone confirm? Will Beast be their driver or not? I thought I read that before somewhere in one of the set reports.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Followed by Angel's flashback. I get tears every time I think of it; a boy frightened of his mutation and wanting to be rid of his wings. Locked in the bathroom with feathers on the ground. I saw Cayden Boyd in Cold Case and he was brilliant in it. I'm sure he'll blow us off our seats as young Angel, not action-wise, but drama-wise.

I completely forgot that there was a young angel cast.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I'm dying to see Magneto, Xavier and Beast together in one scene. Three great characters. Can someone confirm? Will Beast be their driver or not? I thought I read that before somewhere in one of the set reports.

I agree. Three great characters. Wait no, not great. Fantastic is more like it.

I thought opening and ending with a funeral would be good. It would emphasize the fact that one day you're carrying the casket and the next day you're in it. I think Wolverine and X should be the ones to bite the dust. If the planned prequel depicts Logan as the animal Stryker said he was, then his sacrifice will show that he had evolved as well.

phoenixflight said:
Does anyone know what the time period is between X2 and X-men 3? With X-Men and X2 it was about 6 months (give or take).

Is it a couple of days, a few months or a whole year??

kingberg said it takes place from 6 months to a year.

I like the idea of the Jean Grey flashback scene immediately followed by the Angel flashback scene via X-Men. I think otherwise, it would make the movie a bit choppy . . . too much back and forth. I agree with Nell, it helps set the tone of the movie.

I think it would be cool if they incorporated comic Jean's story of being in her childhood friend Annie Richardson's mind as she died and that kind of traumatized Jean. I think it'll work well as a reason that her powers go crazy when she's younger. And if Scott does die, it'll give a nice allusion to that (i.e. both times she's gone power crazy was being in the mind of a loved on who dies.)

Good idea. Yeah, I've been wondering if they will make some reference to Annie Richardson.

I just hope the flashback scenes won't be something like black-and-white like in Harry Potter 2 or something dreamy where everything is blurred. Just something like the X1 flashback and I'll be happy.

hmmm, i wonder if the prof. will be walking, has that been confirmed at all?

it must start out with the eluminated X in the Fox logo first of all. Its a factor most of us forgot or something?? We get kicked in the nuts by that, then we know this is X-men 3, The one it seems like weve been waiting on forever.....

the young jean sequence fits in HELLA hella good with the previous 2 movies openings, and I love it. Angel sequence = love it. I always have since the first leaked script. I know for a fact the danger room will probably end up being hella hella cheesy, but after that its all good.

It'd most likely be the young Jean and Angel sequences, and it might go right into the Danger Room without build-up or explanation. There'd be more impact on the viewers that aren't aware that it's actually a simulated environment...

I disagree here, TNC. I always think it's such a downer if such a spectacular scene ends up to be a simulation. Kinda like Matrix Revolutions, which opened with a bang, but turned out to be just a dream. For me, it deminishes the power of the scene. Same with the sequence with Evey being held captive in V For Vendetta. Even though we learn afterwards that stuff like that does happen for real, the impact is gone, since Evey was never really in danger of either dying or betraying V.

WideAwake said:
It'd most likely be the young Jean and Angel sequences, and it might go right into the Danger Room without build-up or explanation. There'd be more impact on the viewers that aren't aware that it's actually a simulated environment...

I disagree here, TNC. I always think it's such a downer if such a spectacular scene ends up to be a simulation. Kinda like Matrix Revolutions, which opened with a bang, but turned out to be just a dream. For me, it deminishes the power of the scene. Same with the sequence with Evey being held captive in V For Vendetta. Even though we learn afterwards that stuff like that does happen for real, the impact is gone, since Evey was never really in danger of either dying or betraying V.

I agree on that piont, thats why ive been saying teh danger room sequence wont go over well with many critic and general audiences, that alone may pull it some bad ratings. Hopefully im dreadfully wrong, and it kicks a little more ass then I expect when I see it.:( :o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for agreeing, Spidey.

The Danger Room scene could work perfectly, because since X2, new members have joined the team, such as Kitty, Colossus, Rogue and Iceman. The X Men need to train with each other in order to form a good team.

The scene could introduce the new teammembers, and set them up for the final battle, but also introduce new conflicts.
That pic of Rogue and Colossus and Rogue in the Danger Room comes to mind: maybe it's during this scene that Rogue realizes she can't do much to the team, then she sees Bobby and Kitty kissing, and after Xavier dies, she decides to go take the cure.
There is potential in that scene, I just hope they are not turning it into an action scene just for having an action scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"