Which Superheroes would get themselves banned from the boards?

proffessor X would eventually use his powers to make every single post on the boards before the real poster would get a chance too...

Blade would only last 24 hours because he wouldn't be able to make it through a discussion without using the "MF-er" word.

Joe Fixit would get banned after being too explicit about his hedonisitic exploits.

Venom would get the ax after threatening the life of Sam Raimi.

Sub Mariner... he just seems like an ******* with no stop button.

Blob and Galactus would be gone for taking up too much bandwidth.

The Red Skull would get banned for making racist posts, but not before he starts several threads praising Mel Gibson and Michael Richards for being "the most honest and intelligent men in Hollywood." :wow: :woot:

the watcher... for butting in on issues that don't concern him... :(

Jean Grey would rise up the ranks eventually becoming an admin, then she'd let the power corrupt her and try to destroy us all.:csad:

But she'll ban herself that happens.:o

Captain Hero:o

captainhero8998.jpg

It could go either way for the Punisher. He'd either get banned for killing posters or he'd be made a mod for killing the bad ones.

Spiderman would get banned for getting on the nerves of the mods.

The Human Torch would get banned for flaming.

Daredevil would get banned for repeatedly spamming forums with "can't see pics" "can't see links" "can't see smileys".

Super-Skrull would pose as Psylocke <an asian woman> and get everyone to send perverted PM's to him. After a couple of years and a crap load of perversion, Psylocke might actually show up and reveal the...

Oh wait.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Franklin Richards said:
Super-Skrull would pose as Psylocke <an asian woman> and get everyone to send perverted PM's to him. After a couple of years and a crap load of perversion, Psylocke might actually show up and reveal the...

Oh wait.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

If you didn't come in by tomorrow with this, I was gonna go for it, too. Except I was gonna replace Skrull with Morph.

Spider-Man for being a whinger. :huh:

but he'd probably just be slated for his emo-ness.

The Thing would get banned because he would go directly to the Fantastic Four Movie forums and be accused of:

• Racism - "WTF?!? My girlfriend is WHITE. And Tim Story couldn't direct an old lady across the street! Let alone direct a movie about the world's greatest superhero team! :rolleyes:"

• Homophobia - "Uh, I've spent a lot of quality time with Dr. Doom and, sorry, the guy they got to play him was a f*****! :down"

• Trolling - "Are those morons blind?!? Even Alicia knows that right after my orange rocky scales, my most prominent feature is my big eyebrow! WHERE'S MY BROW?!? :cmad:"

• "Gawd, I could fit Michel Chiklis' whole BODY into one of my PANT LEGS!"

• "So let me get this straight, Wolverine gets to smoke cigars in HIS movie, but not ME?!? I.INVENTED.cigar-smoking.for.superheroes! I was smoking cigars when Wolverine was just a twinkle in Len Wein's EYE."

• "Only a flamin' pinhead would think they could do me justice on the screen without CGI."

Abaddon said:
Jean Grey would rise up the ranks eventually becoming an admin, then she'd let the power corrupt her and try to destroy us all.:csad:

But she'll ban herself that happens.:o

lol that's true.

I think Cyclops would be banned for some reason lol
Emma would just for being Emma lol.

Mighty Mouse would quickly become the next E. Bison, because before every post he would type "here i am to save the day!" which would get annoying, and eventually he would get banned. :o

Elisha Cuthbert said:
Mighty Mouse would quickly become the next E. Bison, because before every post he would type "here i am to save the day!" which would get annoying, and eventually he would get banned. :o

I HATE that mouse. :cmad:

Frank Castle or Marv. Death threats are bannable offenses right ?

Dew k. Mosi said:
Nightcrawler couldn't be banned. He'd pop in with a new IP over and over.

BUT, Deadpool would be the unbannable troll, because he could post naughty pictures and Bloop would get him a portal to a new IP over and over...Maybe Nightcrawler is trying to catch him...:hyper:

LadyVader said:
Batman - because of his obssesive need to control the conversation. :)

If I encountered Batman on here, and he got angry at me, I would serously be having bad dreams for a while. Extremely afraid of any dark corners.

Dan33977 said:
ROFLMAO!!

OH, MY GOD! Does the fact that this literally made me laugh out loud make me a bad person?
Nope.

Dr. Fate would get banned for posting entire movie scripts before they've ever been released by the studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"