• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Age of Extinction Which vehicles would you like to see in the sequel?

Rodimus - Dodge Challenger (concept pic)
0602_naias_03+2009_dodge_challenger_concept+front_side_view.jpg

While of course this is my fave - these are all EXCELLENT vehicle suggestions.

Very nice, I really like that Cobra. :up:

Well, I have a lot of thoughts on this, but, and I am afraid I might burst peoples bubble with this, what vehicles are used is out of our hands. I currently work for a race team and I have looked into our car to be in the next film and in particular for HotRod. In order for a vehicle to be in the movie, that company has to pay the movie producers a product placement fee. So as you can imagine, GM paid and the Military paid a tone to use those products in the movie. If a company doesn't want to pay to have the car in the movie, then it won't be used. I even have concept art for what Hotrod's paint scheme would be and we would use in the season as we race, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

Take care everyone,
:trans:

Well, I have a lot of thoughts on this, but, and I am afraid I might burst peoples bubble with this, what vehicles are used is out of our hands. I currently work for a race team and I have looked into our car to be in the next film and in particular for HotRod. In order for a vehicle to be in the movie, that company has to pay the movie producers a product placement fee. So as you can imagine, GM paid and the Military paid a tone to use those products in the movie. If a company doesn't want to pay to have the car in the movie, then it won't be used. I even have concept art for what Hotrod's paint scheme would be and we would use in the season as we race, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

Take care everyone,

Money, its a crime.
Share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.
But if you ask for a raise its no surprise that theyre
Giving none away.

This is what I posted on the last threads that where like this.

Prowl - Cadillac XLR(concept pic)
mynextgencadillacxlrbachq7.jpg
Nah, Prowl was a cop car. Since the Decepticons already have Barricade as the Mustang, I think Prowl would work well as.....
sheriff.jpg

Just kidding, this is what I think would work best for Prowl....
Chevy_Tahoe_Police.jpg

Prowl as a four wheel drive car?urmm..that doesn't really look like him.

Prowl as a four wheel drive car?urmm..that doesn't really look like him.
Well, then, the Autobots can capture Barricade, reprogram him, and turn him into Prowl. Other than that, he can't be a cop car.

Take care everyone,

DO NOT TEASE ME WITH THIS TALK OF HOT ROD in the sequel :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"