Who can/cannot beat Goku??

You're French and we seem ´American´ to you?

They was merely for the purpose of informing ...

The thread could've been done in a better way, like how high do you rank Goku. There are probably millions of fictional chracters, yet none would be on the exact level as Goku.

You seem American. I don't know why, you just do. =/

However, this thread's purpose is for informing as well, as he wants a list of who can and can't. Like where would you rate Galactus in the scale of things.

However, I think people came into this thread, believing it was a bashing thread, in comparison to what it really is, which is basically a "Where is Goku in the grand scheme of things" thread. It's title is a little misleading because it directly engages the idea of a vs. thread (though it basically is one anyway.)

@Mikael, thats not really considered as bashing. sorry try again.
and the smile was a joke.:dry:
I think people will be able to judge for themselves.

i dont like superman though.
So, only because you don't like him doesnt mean that he can/can't beat him.

defeat by KO
So, your more interested in power than a good writen fictional chracter?

However, I think people came into this thread, believing it was a bashing thread, in comparison to what it really is, which is basically a "Where is Goku in the grand scheme of things" thread. It's title is a little misleading because it directly engages the idea of a vs. thread (though it basically is one anyway.)
That would be due the fact how he started this thread in his #1 post.

Yeah, his first post was a bit misleading. If I were him, I'd change it.

I would say it was accidental to the cause of what he's trying to accomplish.

I would say it was accidental to the cause of what he's trying to accomplish.
Do you honestly belive that? - If so you're even more naive than I thought.
I know this King Yakumo from Narutofan, I know how he play his card's, and I have to say, that I'm not impressed.

I know this King Yakumo from Narutofan, I know how he play his card's, and I have to say, that I'm not impressed.
and you thought the beyonder was omnipotent.:whatever: and you dont know me from narutofan since you barely post their. and how do i play my cards at NF? do i bash, spam ppl's thread's:whatever:

I'm naive, am I? See, my "naive" continues to give me the idea that you're not someone who garners for attention and admiration on this forum.

I don't judge people through a few events, unless ALL of their posts follow suit. I could do that, and have a semi informed opinion about everybody that I come across, though.

See, naive only comes up in people that really do things from unstructured ideas and decisions. "Naive" in me, simply means that I don't care what people do every once in the while, as long as they don't repeatedly get in my way somehow. So far, you haven't, but I could easily judge that you're a waste of space, and all your posts are unreadable, and all threads by you are trash.

What I believe, is somewhat different than what you give me. See, Yakumo has never shown here that he's going to be filled with an insatiable ego that must be fulfilled. So far, he seems like just your basic poster around here, nothing more or less. When his posts start becoming something of an obvious bias, and blatant crap, THEN I will go and consider his posts in a different fashion. Not before.

So, go ahead and call me naive. Because if you really think I am, then you haven't even begun to open your eyes on how I do things around here.

WTF?? bashing on goku??? where the **** did you get that from??

i dont get it

Sorry but if i don't have every few posts quoted i feel bad:oldrazz: As to bashing and whatever is going on the next page between you and others. I have one question to ask how does goku do against mind control?

I see what MsGohan was talking about he will give a huge list then people will be like "Wow Goku really isnt that strong."

Well, while it WILL start a fight, which is inevitable. I'd like to think that we could really just ignore them and talk amongst ourselves as the people willing to listen and think.

I'm naive, am I? See, my "naive" continues to give me the idea that you're not someone who garners for attention and admiration on this forum.

I don't judge people through a few events, unless ALL of their posts follow suit. I could do that, and have a semi informed opinion about everybody that I come across, though.

See, naive only comes up in people that really do things from unstructured ideas and decisions. "Naive" in me, simply means that I don't care what people do every once in the while, as long as they don't repeatedly get in my way somehow. So far, you haven't, but I could easily judge that you're a waste of space, and all your posts are unreadable, and all threads by you are trash.

What I believe, is somewhat different than what you give me. See, Yakumo has never shown here that he's going to be filled with an insatiable ego that must be fulfilled. So far, he seems like just your basic poster around here, nothing more or less. When his posts start becoming something of an obvious bias, and blatant crap, THEN I will go and consider his posts in a different fashion. Not before.

So, go ahead and call me naive. Because if you really think I am, then you haven't even begun to open your eyes on how I do things around here.
Ouch looks like I hit a nerve :D

... Seriously I don't care.

Gotenks said:
I see what MsGohan was talking about he will give a huge list then people will be like "Wow Goku really isnt that strong."
His intention, indeed.
But on the other hand, Goku is a better written character then the once he will put in his list.

Ouch looks like I hit a nerve :D

... Seriously I don't care.

His intention, indeed.
But on the other hand, Goku is a better written character then the once he will put in his list.

I like the retreat quality you undergo there.

What I don't like, and it always does hit a nerve, is when people try and talk down to others, when really, they have no podium to stand upon.

So go ahead and "don't care". Because if you really didn't, you'd never have gotten into the argument in the first place about Yakumo.

I like the retreat quality you undergo there.

What I don't like, and it always does hit a nerve, is when people try and talk down to others, when really, they have no podium to stand upon.

So go ahead and "don't care". Because if you really didn't, you'd never have gotten into the argument in the first place about Yakumo.
*Yawn

Ooo... Gonna turn this into a thing?
Cry on then, seriously you sound like a 10 year old.

Because if that's what you really want to do. You can guarantee that you picked someone BEYOND out of your league to do this with.
Mistress Gulon - Join Date: Jun 2006
SSJ4_Mikael - Join Date: Jun 2005

Sorry for me your just an other newbie.

Um mikael Im guessing you dont remember when me and her went at it a while back , but she has said countless times that this isnt her first account.

Cry on then, seriously you sound like a 10 year old.

Mistress Gulon - Join Date: Jun 2006
SSJ4_Mikael - Join Date: Jun 2005

Sorry for me your just an other newbie.

Oh really now? For someone who's been here for sooooo long, you haven't the slightest clue who I am. And there, kid, is where you fail, hard. Because my original join date, under my original name came merely a month after you joined, and in all truth, it took me all the way up to a few months ago to even know YOUR name, when within the first few months I was here under my original name, I was already known and respected and even referred to as A_French_Gal. Though I don't really expect you to put the idea of two French women being the same being together all that quick. It's sometimes kind of hard. Hell, when I came back with this name, how many people had already assumed it was me, and was glad to see me again?

Actually, I should apologize, really. What I SHOULD have said, is don't get pissed at me because I rubbed your face in your own ****. You posted against a member who didn't deserve it, in a most hypocritical fashion, and I called you out on it. If you can't live with it, that's your own problem.

Um mikael Im guessing you dont remember when me and her went at it a while back , but she has said countless times that this isnt her first account.
My account is still older then her first, besides I don't had to change mine because it sounded like crap.

Actually, I should apologize, really. What I SHOULD have said, is don't get pissed at me because I rubbed your face in your own ****. You posted against a member who didn't deserve it, in a most hypocritical fashion, and I called you out on it. If you can't live with it, that's your own problem.
I don't have problems at forums, I've grown out of that.
For me, your not even real.

*Sits back, eats popcorn, and enjoys*

Anyone is willing to join me.

This is going to be interesting. :D

I, for one, would never debate with Mistress Gluon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"