A Question About Blades Strength

mikestylez

Civilian
Reaction score
HIS SUPER STRENGTH COMES FROM TEH FACT THAT HE IS A VAMPIRE. but dont otehr vampires have this strength too. so why does he just beat everyone up so easy. i know whistler trained trained him in mARTIAL ARTS OR WHAT EVER BUT there is no vampire that can match hin in that. and he seems to be naturrally stronger then other vampires as well. i dontg et it.

Really it's the training, the average vampire he faced in the movies probably didn't have half the training he did. Experience would help too, all the years of fighting. Plus all those badass weapons.....:p

Yeah. It wasn't so much his strength that gave him the edge as it was the fact that he was using a **** load of weapons on (for the most part) unarmed street thugs. I mean, if you take a katana and an automatic handgun to a croud of people, you're likely to come out the victor.

I've always wondered who actually trained him in the martial arts. I can't see Whistler training him in hand to hand combat, weapons-yes, hand to hand, no. If you look at the deleted scene in the Blade 2 dvd, Whistler was still pretty old when he first met teenage Blade, so i can't see him training him in karate and whatnot.

Do you think that the other members of the vampire hunting community helped train Blade, seeing as how he's their ultimate weapon?

It would be nice if the series touched on this a bit.

In the comics he was trained by a hunter named Afari.

you know a lot of it may come for the fact that he's a mix of vamp and human I know in a lot of stores DBZ,devil may cry etc. being a half breed is always a good thing makes you better then both alone.

I always wondered how strong Blade really was and how much he can lift.
Marvel.com and their encylopedia's list his strength as normal and not superhuman, but Blade's normal strength would be superhuman.........ahh, forget it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"