Who do you prefer, classic goblin or ultimate

hippy fascist said:
It's true leaguer, you are darth's personal cheer squad.
It's mutual. We agreed that he could have this thread, because it touched his heart in a special yet dirty way.

Genesis 1.0 said:
...........Or people are so used to laughing at the same old recycled ish i.e. throwing themselves at one of the more prominent posters in a Brokeback fashion or say, proclaiming themselves God. I think they've forgotten what real wit sounds like.:( :down

I never proclaimed myself God, I just accepted said proclamation.:o

Wait, I forgot, was your case that fire snot is awesome?

hippy fascist said:
It's true leaguer, you are darth's personal cheer squad.

Yup, Spirit Squad in a can. I just hope he gets paid well for it.:eek:

Genesis 1.0 said:
I rest my case.:o

Your case was that I proclaimed myself God, which I did not. Im suing for libel.

The Leaguer said:
Wait, I forgot, was your case that fire snot is awesome?

No, I think that was your's but it's not important anymore, cause Stone Cold Said So.:o

Darthphere said:
Your case was that I proclaimed myself God, which I did not. Im suing for libel.

Just take it out of the back child support.

Oh the object of my own self-imposed irony.:(

Genesis 1.0 said:
No, I think that was your's but it's not important anymore, cause Stone Cold Said So.:o
That's not true. Stone Cold comes to me for advice, and I told him that fire snot is awesome. He agreed, vigorously.

I think people should start a I hate Darthphere thread to get their frustrations out.

Genesis 1.0 said:

Judging by his posts either leaguers twelve or mentally handicapped, I can't decide. Let's just agree to disagree and say he's both.

Either way that is the biggest case of the look-at-mes (or in his case look-at-darths) I've ever seen

Darthphere said:
I think people should start a I hate Darthphere thread to get their frustrations out.
It would be a barren, lonely place, because Genesis and hippy would be busy in the "omfg darth rools" thread.

hippy fascist said:
Judging by his posts either leaguers twelve or mentally handicapped, I can't decide. Let's just agree to disagree and say he's both.

Either way that is the biggest case of the look-at-mes (or in his case look-at-darths) I've ever seen

He's a total media ****e.:down

The Leaguer said:
It would be a barren, lonely place, because Genesis and hippy would be busy in the "omfg darth rools" thread.

This is not the omfg god darth rules thread, you're just so into the stalker mindset that your mind retitles every thread "omfg darth rules"

hippy fascist said:

How so, Genesis is the one that brought my name up out of nowhere.:confused:

I think hippy is obsessed with me. That's why he keeps talking about me.

I love you, too, hippy.

Darthphere said:
How so, Genesis is the one that brought my name up out of nowhere.:confused:

Out of nowhere? You were on the opposing side of the argument, and since I don't take time to remember the other people's names, I just used what came to mind. And of course, you appeared out of thin air as usual.:confused:

Correction Hippy, it's Love/Hate.:) :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"