Who here loves Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love halloween its when houdini died and its dark and fun and candy to steal from cusins and fun to dress up to partys

... who the hell bumps TWO halloween threads from a year ago?

why was this thread bumped?! we're in JULY! :cmad:

Looks at post count. :wow:

Wow, 15 posts and already insulting Dew. You're not going to last long...

I thought that was pretty funny. Post count don mean jack, if anything how long someone has been a member would hold more authority.

Anyway I love Halloween, this year Il be creating a Green Goblin costume, hopefully.

..that would be me its the one time of year when someone can dress a a super -hero or a ninja and NOT have the men with the nets after him:ninja:

..that would be me its the one time of year when someone can dress a a super -hero or a ninja and NOT have the men with the nets after him:ninja:

No, the ONLY time is if you actually are a costumed vigilante. The men with nets will still be after you though.

I loveeee Halloween, my birthdays on Halloween :)

Hallowe'en is almost as good as Christmas for me. In some ways it may even be better...

1. No travelling
2. Dressing up silly
3. Cheaper to buy some Hallowe'en Treats and Costumes than it is to buy all those gifts
4. Seeing all those little kids dressed up and happy

I like the history behind it. Kinda creepy.

How long have I been sleeping?

Halloween is my favorite holiday (tied with Christmas).

Sometime in the month, I'll be attending Halloween Horror Nights 17 at Universal Orlando.

On the night itself, I'm taking my little brother and my step-brother trick-or-treating.

Hallowe'en is my christmas!!!
It's also my dads birthday :)

On a related note, my moms born on christmas day

wooo

Halloween is ok but I'm not into it much if not at all.

I don't love it per se, but the movies are pretty good and I look forward to the remake. :p

Favorite Holiday! I am starting a tradition of being a different kind of zombie each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"