who is better Gorrillaz or Blur

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
27,081
Reaction score
1,461
Points
103
Im just wondering who is bigger ?
 
GORILLAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gorillaz4fb.jpg
 
my poll is up
 
VOTE FOR GORILLAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gorillaz4gu.jpg
 
I'm putting my 2D avvy back up for this.
 
great, keep those votes coming in ppl.
 
G-O-R-I-L-L-A-Z

With G and ONE R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Blur appeal to me most, just because they were kick-ass and having a laugh. A fun band. Gorrilaz are ok in my opinion but Blur kick them out the stadium.
 
Mr. Thing said:
Blur appeal to me most, just because they were kick-ass and having a laugh. A fun band. Gorrilaz are ok in my opinion but Blur kick them out the stadium.

Thanks to you giant sig, I now have that song stuck in my head.
 
Gorillaz
Dam is you tube working for u guys? I cant figure out what to do man I’ve installed flash player but it still doesn’t work
 
patrickbateman said:
GORRILAZ

Dam is you tube working for u guys? I cant figure out what to do man I’ve installed flash player but it still doesn’t work


:mad: ONE 'R' TWO 'L's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tsunulia said:
Thanks to you giant sig, I now have that song stuck in my head.

That's a good thing in my book. :up:
 
Mr. Thing said:
That's a good thing in my book. :up:

I think I'm gonna pop that cd in now just to hear it.
 
Tsunulia said:
I think I'm gonna pop that cd in now just to hear it.

Outsiders pwns it anyway, but it's still good.
 
Mr. Thing said:
Outsiders pwns it anyway, but it's still good.

I bought the disc for 'Do You Want To'. I thought the rest was decent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,539
Messages
21,756,218
Members
45,592
Latest member
kathielee
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"