Who is the Hype Poll "master" ??

I did.

I sent X-Chick a lengthy narrative summarizing this thread and every post herein.

spawn is the only person I know thats does polls alot

spawn is the only person I know thats does polls alot

His are stupid too. Anyway who makes a lot of polls undoubtedly makes a lot of (or only) stupid ones.

So now that BloodyWolverine has left misc films and invaded community, let's get some more votes.

:cmad:

BloodyWolverine is the Hype's Pole Master!:cmad:

He likes to be poled, that turned him from a RegularWolverine to a BloodyWolverine.:o

I'm so lazy that these polls just look exhausting. I don't even bother reading the options and generally just skip them altogether, but for some reason I was competely prepared to vote for Erz.

You're pretty quick on the uptake.:up:

I voted for you simply because of the polls the wolverine dude has on the front page,I've never heard of Randor, and I'm too lazy to look at any polls the other guy made.

I voted for you simply because of the polls the wolverine dude has on the front page,I've never heard of Randor, and I'm too lazy to look at any polls the other guy made.
Randor can be taken as either a random option, or code for musclesforsupes.

And by the way, as I said in the first post, this whole "stupid" thread was Erz's idea.:ninja:

The spawn is all about more options

Um...yeah...

I am the poll master. :o

I was following Erz's blueprint. :o:cmad:

Thank you, Friends of Earth:
BadgerPhil, Corinthian™, Darthphere, Erzengel, Holly Goodhead, Mee, Mr. Thing, and Strange.....for recognizing Poll Mastery, which is my Birthright, my Destiny.

And I wish to extend felicity huffman's to brave pollster, Mee.
I regret my long absence from this forum.

A fortnight ago, I played with Slime in a battery powered vehicle, a practice against which even Eternian babes, still suckling at their mother's teat, are clearly warned from an early age in this document:

1-1-8.jpg

I sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my calves, thighs and taint. :csad:

I have really been hitting the bottle as well because since I've been in bed for freaking MONTHS Marlena spends a lot of time with Duncan...too MUCH time, I think.
She says I'm being paranoid.

Now damnit that's funny!!! :up:

Dry slime is most definately worse than flat cola. :o :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back