Hype PResidential Election '06: Team Red

Why am I not in this? I was nominated. It was my only shot of ever making it into something like this:(

passerby said:
Exactly, but I have no chance of making it into the Deathmatches.
Just post alot. But not in the alphabet threads. God help you if you get your post count up with the alphabet threads.:o

Sabretooth said:
Just post alot. But not in the alphabet threads. God help you if you get your post count up with the alphabet threads.:o

I don't post in those anymore. I quit after I got 300 posts or so. I'm trying to become the low posts guy who people know.never going to happen....:( . I'll probably get mroe posts and still be unknown.

I doubt half the people in these things know they are actually know they are in it.

no. most of them do. the only one who doesnt is Calvin. he hasnt been on in a while

I think Calvin would be ashamed to know his name is on this. Of course I voted for him anyway.

Vote hunter rider! He isnt a newb, he has never gotten banned, he has never exploded on someone, he has never bad mouthed someone, he is helpfull and polite and he is not advertising himself

Asteroid-Man said:
Vote hunter rider! He isnt a newb, he has never gotten banned, he has never exploded on someone, he has never bad mouthed someone, he is helpfull and polite and he is not advertising himself

He's done all of those things, but he's still HUNTER! :o :p

Hunt you got my vote (sorry powder :O)

Actually Hunter was banned a few times. :o

Anyways congrats Hunt for winning this Mickey Mouse Poll. I almost forgot who I voted for thanks to NO public polling. Hopefully FBP's next one will be something resembling half ash. :up:

Erzengel said:
Actually Hunter was banned a few times. :o

Anyways congrats Hunt for winning this Mickey Mouse Poll. I almost forgot who I voted for thanks to NO public polling. Hopefully FBP's next one will be something resembling half ash. :up:
So this was like quarter-ash?

That would be generous. No presentation, grammar, public polling and picking the 1st what 16 people who signed up? Geez, it's like going to a strip joint and taking the 1st lap dance offered to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"