Who Is The Hype's Smartest Poster?

I keep clicking on this thread by accident. :cmad:
I guess I'm not so smart.....or just drunk. :csad:
Could be both. :wow:

A lot of dummies paying homage to the smarties? :huh:

Mmm .. smarties. yum.

5416.jpg

I used to smash those up and snort them up my nose. Yes, I was that kid (mind you I was like 7 or 8). It's amazing I've never done coke.

IQ tests are mean, i took one and was proud of my answers then clicked submit...and it asked me for credit card information to see the results. :cmad:

well considering that i'm so drunk could see if there is owt difference

1.gif
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. You thought I was talking about Wilhelm. :woot:

Poor little Wilhelm.
3.gif
Someone mentioned him being long-winded. I think he's long-winded. Is that supposed to be an insult because if it is, I just insulted myself. I'm not long-winded here because I hate typing but when you have a face-to-face debate with me, I am. :csad:

No offense but I can't stand that head-patting icon. :down: :( What is the purpose of e-patting someone's head? :huh:

Someone mentioned him being long-winded. I think he's long-winded. Is that supposed to be an insult because if it is, I just insulted myself. I'm not long-winded here because I hate typing but when you have a face-to-face debate with me, I am. :csad:

No offense but I can't stand that head-patting icon. :down: :( What is the purpose of e-patting someone's head? :huh:

You told me you were into petting? :huh:

I'm smarter than a 5th Grader, does that count for anything? :(

I'm smarter than a 5th Grader, does that count for anything? :(
Totally! :up:
Did you see the History teacher flunked out on a History question? How embarassing. :(

Did you see the History teacher flunked out on a History question? How embarassing. :(

No I didn't see that but I saw a Harvard grad miss a 4th grade science question

Well, even if you did lose going on that TV show Bella, we'd still know you were sexier than a 5th grader...wait, that doesn't sound right:huh:

Well, even if you did lose going on that TV show Bella, we'd still know you were sexier than a 5th grader...wait, that doesn't sound right:huh:

Swat is outside your window as I type this. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"