Who Is The Hype's Smartest Poster?

Yeah, you never seem to be around when I get into debates with people :csad: Surprisingly, even when I debate with people in the Heroes threads! :wow: I stopped going to them now though, the fanboys scared me :csad:

They scare me, too :csad:

There is a difference between smart and wordy, my dear Wilhelm.
Hahaha, yeah, that's really, super, ****ing obvious. Thanks for the profundity there.

The fact that, through all the years, and all the epic debates, on so many disparate topics, from religion, to politics, to art....you think a guy deserves mention because he misrepresented himself on message boards using a handful of pictures of a semi-attractive girl, over me...is a great example of your irrational bias against me.

Aunt Petunia...what a Mastermind! :eek:
He was really the "Deep Blue" to our "Chimp sucking on a Chess piece"!

You're adorable. :D

and yeah, I agree about Kev Roegele :up:

Usually I'd say Jag, Erz, Matt or Spoons...but I've noticed, much like that list, most of the people are talking about people they generally agree with. My first inclination would be to say jag, there's a reason I started letting him basically run the fitness thread. But am I saying him because he's truly the smartest, or do I just tend to see eye to eye with him...hard to say.

You ain't too bad yourself. :cwink: I tried to avoid adding people I only agree with, though the Hype does have a very liberal leaning, so I do tend to agree with a lot of the posters here.

Raybia is among my favorites, as he is well versed on Islam, and I am not. It seems to me in considering who is the smartest I'd have to think of someone who could convince me of something I didn't already feel was true, either that or I'd have to know of something they accomplished that I never could.

In seriousness, the smartest people here are probably folks like Aunt Petunia, who pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, and they aren't the only con artists. Then of course there is Superman79, who is a lawyer, obviously that takes some intelligence. A little known poster to the community is DREAD, who writes comic reviews in exacting details. He seems pretty smart, although I've never seen him go to far in depth on anything besides Joss Whedon's writing.[/quote]

Great minds think alike. :up:

Lightning Strikez! strikes me as particularly intelligent, especially in his defense of the Soul Glo Lounge.

LS is brilliant.

Then, I give it up to an old nihilistic adversary, TheSumofGod. Wakko, but probably also very brillant.

He is smart, but to have intelligence and to use it are two very different things. He had it, but he focused it on all the wrong places.

Hahaha, yeah, that's really, super, ****ing obvious. Thanks for the profundity there.

The fact that, through all the years, and all the epic debates, on so many disparate topics, from religion, to politics, to art....you think a guy deserves mention because he misrepresented himself on message boards using a handful of pictures of a semi-attractive girl, over me...is a great example of your irrational bias against me.

Aunt Petunia...what a Mastermind! :eek:
He was really the "Deep Blue" to our "Chimp sucking on a Chess piece"!

You're adorable. :D

and yeah, I agree about Kev Roegele :up:

Say what you want, but he gave us quite a bit of backstory and was always consistent in his lies, when you think about it. It takes a great liar to stay consistent and it takes a great mind to keep all his stories in order and keep the charade up.

:wow: I left you off my list. I'm sorry. I can't believe I forgot you. I'd say Celldog deserved a shot if I saw any of his posts as his own thoughts as opposed to regurgitated Rush Limbaugh talking points.
Please, don't think about it. I appreciate the thought. I'm flattered.

As for Cell-diggity. I'm thinking of people whose posts have made me think, and that's why I considered him. Also, what about Superman? Or does his former mod-ship disqualify him? Superman79 doesn't seem stupid, either. Things to think about.

The fact that you do not use simple logic and blurt out whatever Rush Limbaugh says that day is what keeps you off of my list. Not the fact that we disagree. Several people I disagree with are on my list. Hell, Truthteller is my all time smartest poster and we never agreed.

Matt! I am proud to NOT be on your list.
5thumbsup.gif

BELIEVE ME!
lol.gif

I think I'm more intelligent than you all realize, I just get grouped in with Spoons too often :o

I'm sorry I left you and Spoons off my list. I think you're both great but I can't recall ever having a conversation with either of you outside of passing banter and the Ultimate X-Men thread so I couldn't really be a fair judge. :csad:

People rarely wanna talk about the kid of stuff I'd call myself "smart" at. Next time you wanna talk infectious diseases or alternate timelines, look me up lol.

Politics isn't my area....AT ALL

As for Cell-diggity. I'm thinking of people whose posts have made me think, and that's why I considered him. Also, what about Superman? Or does his former mod-ship disqualify him? Superman79 doesn't seem stupid, either. Things to think about.

Oh yes, the Supermen are great.

And I agree, his posts make you think, but 9 out of 10 times they are another's words, so how can he really be called intelligent for posting them?

Slim: You forgot:

"Diveristy, Diveristy, Diveristy! But not in thought, If you think like me, you are on the Smartest Person Thread. If I think you are a Bush-Bot without me ever really reading your post and seeing how insightful what you say really means.... *goes into a liberal tangent about building 7 being and inside job...*"
lol.gif

People rarely wanna talk about the kid of stuff I'd call myself "smart" at. Next time you wanna talk infectious diseases or alternate timelines, look me up lol.

Politics isn't my area....AT ALL

Thats right, I forgot about our brief discussion on the nature of viruses in the Heroes thread. Spoons is on my list :up:

And we must have a conversation on alternate time lines at some point. I am probably not well versed in them but would love to hear your thoughts.

Matt! I am proud to NOT be on your list.
5thumbsup.gif

BELIEVE ME!
lol.gif

Glad to know it. I do think you are smart Celly, the problem is (based on what you have told me) that your father would prefer to beat you over a C than check into a possible learning disability. *sigh* you are like one of those kids with a great mind that never learned to think critically because his ADHD went unnoticed. :csad: :cwink:

Thats right, I forgot about our brief discussion on the nature of viruses in the Heroes thread. Spoons is on my list :up:

And we must have a conversation on alternate time lines at some point. I am probably not well versed in them but would love to hear your thoughts.

Pre-4 episodes ago Mohinder was my idol haha.

Pick me up off the floor.

I actually have this look on my face right now!
Plus. I'm now cell-diggity.
5thumbsup.gif

Pre-4 episodes ago Mohinder was my idol haha.

Haha, thats awesome. :up: But damn Mohinder...he shot HRG. No excuse. :cmad:

Though it was remarkable that someone with no training in fire arms could land a shot right in HRG's eye. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"