Spoons is a smart dude as well. You gotta be to love germs :huh:

I'd have to go with...

• Jag
  • Wilhelm
  • Sinewave
  • Wall Crawler 2003
  • The Lizard

Haha, thats awesome. :up: But damn Mohinder...he shot HRG. No excuse. :cmad:

Though it was remarkable that someone with no training in fire arms could land a shot right in HRG's eye. :up:

They should let us civilians write for shows while the writers do their strike thing. Plot holes = fixed :o

this is joke right, ray?

See, this is my problem with the whole list set up. I left off Abaddon, mostly because when you think smart, you think someone you have debated with or engaged in intellectual discourse with. Abaddon on the other hand is a great writer and that is a special kind of smart that most people I listed probably do not have. "Smart" is too subjective.

I think I'm more intelligent than you all realize, I just get grouped in with Spoons too often :o
I know that both of you belong on a list, but your respective super-smartses are never really brought to the fore as neither of you indulge in sprawling, heated debates enough of the time. :cmad:

I admit that, in an internet context, I think of "intelligence" and "consistently pwning fools" as intertwined. :(

Frannie said:
Spoons is a smart dude as well. You gotta be to love germs
Yeah, I was thinkin'...

Fran™;13439003 said:
Pickles is very intelligent. Great person, has a great brain. :):heart::huh::o

Spoons is a smart dude as well. You gotta be to love germs :huh:

Pickles comes before me, eh?

Fran = Ron Goldman

See, this is my problem with the whole list set up. I left off Abaddon, mostly because when you think smart, you think someone you have debated with or engaged in intellectual discourse with. Abaddon on the other hand is a great writer and that is a special kind of smart that most people I listed probably do not have. "Smart" is too subjective.
This is also a popularity contest:o

Fran......

am i the only one who said that?

:yay: :cmad:

In no particular order and more than 10 (yes, I read the rules / damn the man):

Dbella
Erzengel
jaguarr
Mr. Sparkle
Fran
Wilhelm-Scream
TOB
Showtime
Mee
knowsbleed
Superman79
Shadowboxing
Jack Rabbit
Logans Runt

I can forgive you for being a Bast---Badgers fan. :yay:

Is that you,Fran?? :wow:
redface.gif

Drug trreatment is only a phone call away....

:dry:

Pickles comes before me, eh?

Fran = Ron Goldman

Who?

They should let us civilians write for shows while the writers do their strike thing. Plot holes = fixed :o

We'd fix all those plot holes and then add a nude scene for Ali Larter in every episode :pal:

But alas, I'm a union boy...so I couldn't be a scab we will never get our nude Ali Larter :waa:

This is also a popularity contest:o

Perhaps, but really think about how subjective the term "smart" is.

Go to the people in the fan art section. I could never draw like that. I can't even do stick figures. They amaze me. So in a manner of speaking, I could argue that they are smarter than Jag. It is just a very subjective term.

Hey... where's the poll with all 25,000+ users?

Translation: I disagree with Slim on pretty much everything...plus he's conservative. Therefore not intelligent.

Hey does it count that I use "you're" and "your" properly?? :hehe: Because some you really smart guys don't. :yay:

I just said that to bait you. :D You're very articulate and well-spoken, Slim, even if you don't make a damn bit of sense half the time. :p

jag

and Kritish....hahaha, what a silly thread.
Kritish rules....so many...Lizard, DV....that's why I like the Hype, so many smart people, thrown into a crockpot with so many effing morons = entertainment.

Make it Top...50? and we could begin to think seriously about compiling a list.

Perhaps, but really think about how subjective the term "smart" is.

Go to the people in the fan art section. I could never draw like that. I can't even do stick figures. They amaze me. So in a manner of speaking, I could argue that they are smarter than Jag. It is just a very subjective term.
True. We need a contest to name Hype's All Around Member Award. That means that they participate in multiple forums, debate with logic and reason, participate in art or fan writing, etc...Not just people that hang out in here or only talk about how great Spider-Man 3 was:o That would be the all around 'smart poster'.

and Kritish....hahaha, what a silly thread.
Kritish rules....so many...Lizard, DV....that's why I like the Hype, so many smart people, thrown into a crockpot with so many effing morons = entertainment.

Make it Top...50? and we could begin to think seriously about compiling a list.

I will say, for all the arguments we have, and even though he reads like a freshman level philosophy text book (or more so even the sparknotes that the lazy kid Google'd) Wilhelm has a great mind. :up:

Oh, yes, Kritish. How could I forget the lovely and talented Bastard known as Krittish. :up:

Forgive me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"