From DC Universe to MARVEL Universe

Kardoman

Civilian
Reaction score
If you were given the choice to relocate ONE Superhero from the DC universe to the MARVEL universe,

1. who would it be? (see poll)
2. What MARVEL Super Villain would you mostly put up against him or her?
3. Which City would he or she live in?
4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero? If Yes which Individual and/or Group?
5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON Superhero? If Yes who?
6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe?

1. Martian Manhunter

2. Anihulus, Thanos, the Deviants, Mephisto, Super Skrull, Ronan the Acuser, Arnim Zola, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Bolivar Trask, Magneto, The Brood, and Galactus all seem like worthy candidates.

3. He'd travel around alot.

4. He'd have come to Earth in the late 30s. He would have fought alongside Namor, Cap, and The Human Torch, and befriended them. After the war, he would have traveled around, helping people, serving as a mentor towards a very confused Logan, who he would help calm his more savage side. Posing as a mutant shapeshifter/telepath, he would have helped Charles Xaivier and Erik Lensherr in their early plans to ready the world for the oncoming surge in super powered mutants. He would also have sided with Charles against Magneto's more extreme philosophies, and would have gone on to help him form the X-Men. Posing as a physics professor, he would have helped nurture the talants of young super geniuses Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom, and would have been quite dissapointed in Doom's expulsion, descent into madness, and becoming a third world dictator. Years later, as The Martian Manhunter, he would have been a founding member of the Avengers.

5. I'd have hints of a short lived romantic relationship with Mystique during the 50s.

6. No.

1. Who would it be? (see poll) Lobo
2. What MARVEL Super Villain would you mostly put up against him or her? Drax or Hulk
3. Which City would he or she live in? Somewhere in space
4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero? If Yes which Individual and/or Group? No
5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON Superhero? If Yes who? Thanos
6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe? Yes.

I would also like to see Thanos in the DC Universe.

- Thanos

1. Captain Comet
2. Villain would be Thanos
3. Doomsburg or whatever the capital city of Latveria is.
4. He'd be romancing Rachel Summers
5. no
6. Yes

The Question said:
1. Martian Manhunter

2. Anihulus, Thanos, the Deviants, Mephisto, Super Skrull, Ronan the Acuser, Arnim Zola, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Bolivar Trask, Magneto, The Brood, and Galactus all seem like worthy candidates.

4. He'd have come to Earth in the late 30s. He would have fought alongside Namor, Cap, and The Human Torch, and befriended them. After the war, he would have traveled around, helping people, serving as a mentor towards a very confused Logan, who he would help calm his more savage side. Posing as a mutant shapeshifter/telepath, he would have helped Charles Xaivier and Erik Lensherr in their early plans to ready the world for the oncoming surge in super powered mutants. He would also have sided with Charles against Magneto's more extreme philosophies, and would have gone on to help him form the X-Men. Posing as a physics professor, he would have helped nurture the talants of young super geniuses Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom, and would have been quite dissapointed in Doom's expulsion, descent into madness, and becoming a third world dictator. Years later, as The Martian Manhunter, he would have been a founding member of the Avengers.

5. I'd have hints of a short lived romantic relationship with Mystique during the 50s.

6. No.

Cool idea.

1. Superman
2. Doc Ock
3. San Francisco
4. His love intrest would be Captain America(he wouldn't really be gay, but **** its not like he can do anything about it)
5. Aunt May. They would trade cooking recipes and go out shopping for antiques.
6. Yes, but only one thing http://www.superdickery.com/other/25.html which is when he realized he was gay and left the DC universe.

Green Lantern, as in Hal Jordan. He needs to leave the good universe, and go where he belongs, the crappy one.

Silicon Surfer said:
3. Doomsburg or whatever the capital city of Latveria is.

Doomstadt.

SuperFerret said:
Cool idea.

Thanks.

Colossal Spoons said:
Martian Manhunter already reminds me too much of Vision.

Except for the fact that they're nothing at all alike in terms of personality and fill very different rols on their respective teams. :huh:

Other (The Specter)

All of them theoretically...realisticly it would be some of the smaller street level forgotten villains...cause they would die....My Dream would be to write the Specter taking care of Norman Osborn.

All over the world...mosly New York I guess.

4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero? If Yes which Individual and/or Group?

Non in particular.....deadpool Probably.....maybe Wolverine....any Heroes that are also nasty Sinners...Punisher I guess.

5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON Superhero? If Yes who?

J. Jonah Jameson. Nasty little corporate sinner that one.

Yes, and he would be fighting desperatelly to return to his universe...but still have the need to to his work.

NOTE: This would just be the Specter Entity.....the human he bonds with would be a Marvel Human, not one of the three DC Humans that have filled the role.....I'm actually thinking Frank Castle would be a great Candidate.

1. who would it be? Martian Manhunter

All X-Men and Avengers Foes,....

New York of Course.

Both avengers and Xmen

NO

6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe?[/QUOTE]
NO

The Question said:
Except for the fact that they're nothing at all alike in terms of personality and fill very different rols on their respective teams. :huh:

They're both monotonous talkers, phase through objects, aren't the same species as the rest of the team, mostly green, and seem to be the anchor of their respective teams. They're not identical but they remind me of each other. :shrug:

I'd definatly pick AQUMAN, Aquman would be great.

1. who would it be? (other) Captain Marvel!!
2. What MARVEL Super Villain would you mostly put up against him or her? Ooh, thats a tougie. Loki, or one of those god-like villians.
3. Which City would he or she live in? New York
Spiderman, because they could have a great friendship, seeing as how spidey used to be a teenage superhero as well.
5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON Superhero? If Yes who? non hero? hmm...none spring to mind
6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe? Nah, the DC universe has not been too kind to Bill.

1. Flash
2. Hulk
3. Somewhere on the east coast.
4. It would be cool to see him get together with the Avengers or something.
5. Yes. And he would make fun of them all the time.

Dr. Fate would be good. Maybe team up with Dr Strange a few times

1. who would it be? (see poll) Green Lantern (which would include all GL's and the corps)
2. What MARVEL Super Villain would you mostly put up against him or her? Any villian really, mostly csomic threats
3. Which City would he or she live in? California and Space
4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero? If Yes which Individual and/or Group? Ms. Marvel
5. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL NON Superhero? If Yes who? Not that I can think of
6. Would he or she retain their memory of the DC universe? Yes, but not clearly, more like a dream

7. What team if any would he or she be on? Besides the GLCorps, Avengers or Defenders

Hal - Mighty Avengers
Guy - Omega Flight
John - New Avengers
Kyle - Defenders

The Question said:
1. Martian Manhunter

6. No.

That's pretty cool.

Kardoman said:
If you were given the choice to relocate ONE Superhero from the DC universe to the MARVEL universe,

The Punisher
Batman's Rogues Gallery
Gotham
4. Would you have him or her involved with any other MARVEL Superhero?
If Yes which Individual and/or Group?
None-
Batman would be dead, maybe a few years ago by a grieving citizen of Gotham who's loved one was killed by the Joker,Two-Face or whatever rogue Bats caught and threw back in Arkham only to be released months later.
5. Would you have him or her involved with any other DC NON Superhero? If Yes who?
Nope he pretty much just murders all the rogues in Gotham until he's done and moves to the next city.

Yes, the DCU is to cheesetastic to produce a Punisher.

He make his way eventually to Metropolis where Superman will quickly subdue him until Punny jabs him in the jugular with a Kryptonite shiv instantly killing Supes. He then goes on to kill Lex Luthor who is used to fighting the merciful Superman that his attempts at banter with Punny results in two lead ones in his shiny brain pan.

1. I would like to see Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) in the Marvel Universe because Marvel has too few A-List heroines in its roster.

2. I would put Supergirl against herself. I would like to see, despite her vast and unquantifiable power, she would be conflicted about how to use her power to solve the world's problem.

3. New York City would be the most likely place for her to settle.

4. Kara Zor-El was a baby when Galactus arrived to feed on her planet of Krypton. However, the Kryptonians were able to repel Galactus. Unfortunately, the Krypton was so devastated during the counterattack that 98% of Kryptons died in the struggle and the planet itself was no longer able to sustain life. It was a Pyrrhic victory for the Kryptonians.

Kara's parents, who dedicated their lives to archive the achievements of the Kryptonians, convinced the Kryptonian government to construct a time capsule containing all of Krypton’s achievements and jettison it into space. A compartment were incorporated into the design of the space capsule to house an infant. Kara was naturally the choice because she was one of the few dozens infant that survive the conflict and her health promised long life expediency. Kara, was according to her father, “an achievement.”

The time capsule landed on Earth around the 70’s. The infant Kara was discovered by the Kent family and they raised her as a daughter. Kara was very aware of her power and heritage since childhood. She realized that she possesses powers like the superheroes she watched on the news. She, however, was very reluctant to display her power. She, like her biological parents, is a great historian and learned that using powers to aid other sometimes backfire. In Kara’s word, “America is the greatest power during the 60’s, and she used her great power to aid the people of South Vietnam, look what happened!”

Now a History major in New York University, Kara remained insecure about her power. The only times where she used her power was when someone was in serious danger or when she realized that she would not be caught doing so. She became even more insecure about her power after the Stamford Accident that sparked the Civil War. As she is still not known even to SHIELD, she remained neutral in the conflict. She realized that she can end the conflict with a swing of her fists, but what if the side she backed is wrong? Deep down, she is anti-registration because she doesn’t want to become a tool of a government that screwed up so much for so long.

5. Kara is a keen reader of
Sally Floyd’s and Ben Urich’s articles on the Civil War.

6. No, because I hope Marvel will seriously create more NEW powerful heroines in the future. A woman that controls the weather and married to the most powerful black guy in the Marvel Universe is not enough.

I spent 45 minutes writing this, so please give me some constructive feedback on this, please!

Hal Jordan. Considering how crappy his comic is right now, it's halfway Marvel already.

That's right, I implied that Marvel is full of crappy comics. And I'm right.

I'd bring Robin, Tim Drake 5 years later. MARVEL needs a worlds greatest detective.

1. who would it be?
The Flash

Ultron/doctor doom

New York (as they all do!!)

The Avengers

No..he'd be involved with Photon.

Yes...but only as a dwindling memory.

I voted Batman, but I would of chosen Deathstroke or Azrael if they were included in the poll. Batman and the Joker would work well in the Marvel U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"